What vehicle would you own if you couldn't own a Wrangler?

wow @Squatch a mid 50's Crown Vic...great project...how are parts for that?...1955 or 56?

She's a '56, but just a Victoria (the Crown Vic is actually a very gussied-up 2-door sedan). This is the fifth or sixth one I've owned. Dug this one out of a barn where it'd been since '86. Bought it, a '64 Pontiac Grand Prix, and a '65 Buick Riviera all the same week...
Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment!

*Parts are plentiful, actually...thankfully.

IMG_9490.JPG
Love this topic! Currently debating making my rubi my daily after I get my Accord paid off. I love the car, but I find myself driving the jeep more. I guess my dream car would be a 2015 BMW m4; black on black. The Honda.

Reactions: Chris and Kyle_W
She's a '56, but just a Victoria (the Crown Vic is actually a very gussied-up 2-door sedan). This is the fifth or sixth one I've owned. Dug this one out of a barn where it'd been since '86. Bought it, a '64 Pontiac Grand Prix, and a '65 Buick Riviera all the same week...
Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment!

*Parts are plentiful, actually...thankfully.
haha I'm guessing you have plenty of room for all of those ? That Pontiac and Buick might be coupes but still BIG!!

I’d take a Defender 90 in a second.

For a sporty type car I’d like one of those Lancer evo 10’s or whatever they are up to now. Or a corvette. Or a 67 Belvedere 2.

Reactions: Chris and Kyle_W
I’ll be the oddball. If I couldn’t own my Wrangler anymore, I’d drive something more practical. Where I live, I require a 4x4. So, it would most likely be a 4-door truck. Probably a half ton. Silverado or a F150.

Reactions: Kyle_W and Chris
I actually almost bought a Rebel as i was running out of patients waiting on that perfect TJ to appear.
5.7 is what i test drove, nice truck.

How much does one of those things cost? Or is it still a concept?