What vehicle would you own if you couldn't own a Wrangler?

Got a pic of the Audi tour going to purchase? Those are very nice.

c97827992f247b440dc6963809d4ca05.jpg

4694bff43558af4b4a90a891b927d3ce.jpg

fcab47d861042a25e911433e0d031714.jpg

Between this one and a black one. Both sub 20k miles with sport diff. I think I'm leaning towards this one. Could make a decision this weekend but we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That trx is supposed to be a Raptor killer? Ever price one of those bad boys out? I think it's around 70k for a new one.

As an aside, I had to laugh a little at the ram website. They're talking like 100 mph is a big deal...its not anymore. Hell, I've had my F150 up to 90, while towing my 6000 lb boat! They also talk like it's the first truck with a multi link rear suspension...suburbans, Tahoe, and avalanches have had 5 link rear ends since 2002...our own jeeps have had them since 1997!

Marketing...smh

Reactions: abe abel
That trx is supposed to be a Raptor killer? Ever price one of those bad boys out? I think it's around 70k for a new one.

As an aside, I had to laugh a little at the ram website. They're talking like 100 mph is a big deal...its not anymore. Hell, I've had my F150 up to 90, while towing my 6000 lb boat! They also talk like it's the first truck with a multi link rear suspension...suburbans, Tahoe, and avalanches have had 5 link rear ends since 2002...our own jeeps have had them since 1997!

Marketing...smh

Lmao, i wanted to post something similar but didn't want to offend anyone.....or didn't have the balls.

They also talk like it's the first truck with a multi link rear suspension...suburbans, Tahoe, and avalanches have had 5 link rear ends since 2002...our own jeeps have had them since 1997!

Marketing...smh

It is nothing but marketing bs, you're right. That's what sells though. It's not just cars either. Look at some of the marketing bs you read when you buy Jeep parts. It's pretty funny what some of these manufacturers will claim.

Marketing...smh

I hit 92mph once in my TJ. :)

Reactions: Don_L

Marketing...smh
I had a 2017 raptor 802A supercrew. Nice truck, but it's not what it is hyped up to be. Without the V8 it's just not the same. Has no tone to it. It is pretty fast, but the brakes were awful and it was not worth 67k.

Sharp, love the wheels.
I agree why did they quit a full size p'up with coils at all 4 corners ?
Those are stock wheels, I just painted the centers black, and left the inset areas silver. It was an experiment that turned out very well.

Regarding the springs though...they are torsion bar front springs, rear coils.

Reactions: Bird
64 Impala convertible, hydraulics, 100 spoke Daytons. My wife cracks up but, I dig low riders. Grew up around them in So Cal and still dig em.

Reactions: Reece
64 Impala convertible, hydraulics, 100 spoke Daytons. My wife cracks up but, I dig low riders. Grew up around them in So Cal and still dig em.

Things sure are different these days. I remember helping out a kid who had engine trouble. He was driving a '65 Impala that was absolutely slammed to the ground, and running on Astro Supremes. No hydraulics! I asked him how he got into the local parking lots (many of which were via a "ramped" entry"), and he said you just have to know what roads you can drive on, and where you can go shopping at. I'll never forget that!

Reactions: Rob5589