What would be a fair price for full doors?

1Salty Dawg

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So what would be a fair price for full doors with mirrors, a few nicks but no rust or dents. Seems like these things are worth their weight in gold that I am having a hard time justifying a purchase.

I see them around $400-$600 in my area. Make sure the interior panels are included and in good shape. If you aren't planing on keeping your half doors then I'm sure you could find someone to trade. The half doors are more sought after.

Sounds logical. The person I'm dealing with wants $1000. I don't know if I want to drop that much. I still want to keep my half doors also., Decisions decisions.

$1000 seems pretty high unless they are showroom condition. Fortunately for you black was the most popular color for TJ's and are much easier to find body parts for. I have both and wouldn't give up either set.

Lots of factors at play here. Location and color especially have an effect on price. As a general range, $500-$1,000. Maybe post up the listing pictures so we can get a better idea of the condition. Other than that, you could browse prices for other listings of full doors in your area.

Reactions: Fonz54
The interior panels crack on the top. And aren’t replaceable. So, fixing good metal is rather easy. Plastic, not so much.

Reactions: Irun
$1000 in WA, and in TX I paid $480 for one door.

I paid $600 for a pair of full doors that were the matching exterior and interior colors (light khaki metallic and tan). I thought that price was more than fair since the full doors were plug and play.

I guess it all depends on location. Full doors used to be the hot ticket around here, but now it's 1/2 doors. I had a set of full doors I was trying to sell for $800. The metal was as straight and rust free as I've ever seen and the plastic wasn't cracked. People were offering me $600, I didn't really need the money, so I opted to hold onto them. Fortunately for me, that was a good decision, because I bought a TJ that needed the plastic panels. In your case, I'd pass at $1000 and keep your eyes out for a set. Something will come along eventually, if you are patient!

Reactions: Tob