What would it take to run 37 inch tires?

This is great. It really is.

Reminds me of being younger, no knowing, not caring and generally being really happy. And honestly if it broke, we saved enough in all we didn’t do to afford to fix it. We only had so much money anyway and beer was extremely important in the budget.

Sometimes I think the internet makes it way to easy to confused by people we don’t know and never will.

I know a guy right now- he will not listen to anyone except the “experts from afar” and has generally made a shipwreck of his life-

I really do respect the guidance here and at the same time get this viewpoint totally.
It was great being young and dumb! Without the internet!

Reactions: AndyG
You will need a lift. So I ran Q78s before it was cool on my TJ about 20 years ago on 4 inch springs and one inch spacers with a 1 inch body lift. They measured about 36x11-15 I know dream tire size! I ran stock axles Dana 44 and Dana 30 front. I had no issues besides slight rubbing and I really had no 4th or 5th gear! Yes omg I didn’t regear! I was young and dumb and had no one to tell me otherwise especially the goddamn internet. I know it’s not 37s but who fucking cares? I wheeled the hell out of mine and never broke anything besides u joints. View attachment 294390
Now thats living and not waiting, for money, the right setup, time,,money. had fun, period

Reactions: JMT
Yes and before this forum existed pretty sure? Tho I never even looked until I joined a couple years ago. I was running Q’s on stock axles and 4 inch springs and fuck bump stops those limit travel! Lol that was me 20 years ago. I had lots of fun.