What would you include in a survivalists kit?

But you can. After the border opens anyway.
Closest I’ve been was ATV’s near Cabo and I drove a rental car to our facility in Mexicali, someday maybe I can get a group together for it but my recent Moab trip showed my Jeep buddies to not be reliable.

Anyway I need to hit the Rubicon next year so maybe two years I go to Mexico.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Not mentioned so far: toilet paper.

You can survive without it, but it ain't livin'.

On the subject of toilet paper... The easiest way to store some in the Jeep is to take a full roll, pull out the cardboard tube, vacuum seal it in a kitchen food saver and stash it in a corner of the jeep. Small, compact, and waterproof until you need it.

Any situation when you really need it qualifies as a survival situation...

Very comprehensive “comfort” first aid kit @Mr. Bills. Impressive load out as always.

Like many of you I like to shoot and occasionally will combine this activity with four wheeling.
I purchased this serious kit with a 20% off Father’s Day coupon.
https://www.rescue-essentials.com/home-defense-trauma-kit/It is well equipped for my Wilderness First Aid level of training.

I may have been able to assemble something myself a bit cheaper but I’m satisfied with my purchase.

The advice in this thread concerning the InReach device is spot on. I carry one religiously.
Ive been on the rescuer side of one of these devises being activated in the Grand Canyon and IMO the two way communication is priceless.
Tell me more, I have an InReach but always have wondered how it would work when needed

Were did you find bags with labels like you have ?

Most of the bags came from Blue Ridge Overland Gear. Some are stock items, but two are custom.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear sells ID strips, but most of my ID strips were made by a military uniform supply company I found online. I'll look for the receipt if you are interested.