What would you pay for this Rubicon?

I paid 12k for my 2004 Rubicon with 72k miles on it, no rust, Clayton long arm lift, 5:13 gears etc.
That's a great deal anywhere you live. (y) My wife wants an auto TJ but likes lifted Jeeps and MT tires. I told her to add an extra $3,000 minimum for that stuff. She expects me to magically pay for everything. "There's a fine line between LOVE and HATE." She's crossed it many times.:mad:
p.s. I've bought her two Jeeps and two cars in 8 years. She's bought me 8 pairs of socks and underwear. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • USA Proud
Reactions: MikeE024
That's a great deal anywhere you live. (y) My wife wants an auto TJ but likes lifted Jeeps and MT tires. I told her to add an extra $3,000 minimum for that stuff. She expects me to magically pay for everything. "There's a fine line between LOVE and HATE." She's crossed it many times.:mad:
p.s. I've bought her two Jeeps and two cars in 8 years. She's bought me 8 pairs of socks and underwear. :unsure:

Lol! :D Yeah, I'm looking for an Auto LJ Rubicon... Had the chance to buy my buddies 2006 with like 54k miles on it, several years ago for 21k and passed it up.. now I kick myself! The deals always come around when I have no money....