What years and trims of TJs had ABS?

my 97 Sport does not, but it came with a 44.
The optional Dana 44 and ABS were mutually exclusive as the Dana 44 was not compatible with ABS. My '97 TJ came with ABS and a Dana 35. I had to defeat the ABS system after replacing the Dana 35 with the Dana 44.

Reactions: SSTJ
The optional Dana 44 and ABS were mutually exclusive as the Dana 44 was not compatible with ABS. My '97 TJ came with ABS and a Dana 35. I had to defeat the ABS system after replacing the Dana 35 with the Dana 44.

Yeah, you said that on page 1, that's why I said "but." And then I noticed that you posted that in 2019. lol

My 2002 had ABS that was disabled. Fuses pulled and no dashboard warning light.

Easy peasy, and no repercussions.

Not sure if he pulled any relays, watch doing that as some relays may share circuits.

The PO replaced the Dana 30 with a non disk brake Dana 44. Also removed sensors and wires without issue.

Brakes worked as good as stock brakes do.
But I upgraded to BMB’s and a Dana 44 with disc brakes.

And NOW I have brakes!

And no warning lights.

Awesome than you! I’m the same way with lights on the dash so I’ll figure out a way to get the light out for sure.

It's been about 5 years but I'm nearly certain I had to pull the bulb out of the cluster when I 44 swapped my 99. I had aspirations of having some shafts custom machined to accept the tone ring but never did it, and I don't even own that rig anymore.