What's a good locking air chuck?

Why wouldn't you be able to deflate a tire with a closed chuck?
So I bought 4 new closed chucks based on this, sounded like a good idea. They require pressure on the line to open. You can pop them on with no line attached at all and they just hiss a bit and don't allow flow at all. Worth a try but they didn't work for me. I guess the key is they hold pressure on the line side so your compressor doesn't leak but that doesn't mean they flow freely from the valve stem side when attached so they do not work as defaltors.

I've been looking around for a good locking air chuck and locally I'm finding what looks like junk. Maybe they're OK but they sure look crappy. Anyone out there have one they really like, Please let me know what brand and where you picked it up. Thanks!
If you haven't found one PM your address and I'll send you a nice one. I just happen to have four new ones I can't use. It'll be a closed chuck but should work great for you.

chuck.jpg

Just a note to follow up. pagrey sent along one of these chucks so I could give it a try. It worked perfectly for my application. Thanks Millions to pagrey for his time and trouble to help me out! His generosity is just one more example of why I love this Forum!
1597506516600.png

Reactions: pagrey