What's currently your favorite tune?

I’ve found a uniq sounding ‘group’ as they swap out singers and musicians called Postmodern Jukebox. Some really fine covers of old and new stuff that don’t necessarily sound anything like the original. If I can figure out how I’ll post a video.

I’ve found a uniq sounding ‘group’ as they swap out singers and musicians called Postmodern Jukebox. Some really fine covers of old and new stuff that don’t necessarily sound anything like the original. If I can figure out how I’ll post a video.

I've enjoyed them quite a bit, a neat 20s twist on new age songs. They have a few where a clown sings with them, his name is puddles. It is a bit odd, but the clown has an incredible singing voice.

I've enjoyed them quite a bit, a neat 20s twist on new age songs. They have a few where a clown sings with them, his name is puddles. It is a bit odd, but the clown has an incredible singing voice.

I remember that group, always enjoyed their covers.

I listen to such a variety of music that I can go from this
To this
To this

But Hotel California and Lochloosa are my favorite songs.

This track right here:

*"The Answer" - Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush.

*This one sounds best when you crank up the volume :).

*A little history with Frank: I saw him in concert (with his band, Mahogany Rush) twice, a long time ago--in a previous century. Then, long about 2013 (?), I tracked him down and sent him a note to discuss guitars (I'm a "Stringer" myself). We wound up diving deep into theology, and exchanging some very long emails over several months; it was some rich dialog. At one stage I mentioned some instructional videos I had just finished recording. He indicated interest in seeing them. I emailed them to him, and he went quite for a while. What I didn't know, was that he was remastering the videos for me--at no cost--as a gift. He did a superb job on them.

*Frank is now in his early '60s I believe (?), and still tearing it up, as evidenced by this live footage of him just a few years ago, in Cleveland Ohio. I believe him to be one of the best electric guitarists on the planet.

Deftones anyone?

The Cure

TheCult

The Smiths

Butthole Surfers

The real Van Halen, Rush, SRV, etc...I can't get down to even 10 songs. It depends on my mood.

Anything by Phutureprimitive right now. Try this:

Surprised not one TOOL song has made it here yet
Have some patience and let it play, the entire album is amazing.

Dude there is not one radio-friendly song on that album. I think the shortest song is like 11 minutes.