Whats on your keychain?

As few keys as possible, small Kershaw knife and bottle opener!

I don't have a Jeep keychain yet, but my other favorite thing has been on my keys for quite a few years now.

20170328_072301.jpg

This thread is weird. It was started by a new female member and I know I posted in it. But now it shows @Chris starting it and my post is gone?? Or is my dementia kickin in :nusenuse:

This thread is weird. It was started by a new female member and I know I posted in it. But now it shows @Chris starting it and my post is gone?? Or is my dementia kickin in :nusenuse:

Nope, it was started by a female spammer.

She kept trying to post links to bizarre keychain websites. The forum flagged it as spam and kept notifying me. This morning (before I banned her) she attempted to post four times, each post with a link to some keychain website (nothing to do with Jeeps even).

Upon inspecting her IP address, it was coming from China. Needless to say, they have been banned.

I attributed the original post to me, because it actually wasn't a bad idea for a thread, haha!

So, something positive came from something negative!

Vehicles built after a certain year over here have to come with an imobaliser, so it's strange seeing modern vehicles with normal keys which don't have them. Also have the key to the lock for my hood and the bike rack I can add to my rear tire

IMG_0160.JPG

Reactions: Kon and Chris
My key chain is simple. Carabiner w/4 keys. Jeep ignition, Jeep doors, Jeep gas door, and house. I may one day drop the keyed gas cap cover for a plain one but I like having the cover to protect the cap.
While we're on the subject.. my Jeep came without the immobilizer but with separate door and ignition keys. Is this normal? Just curious b/c I noticed that that all previous posters only had 1 jeep key each.

Reactions: Chris