What's the correct / best ball joint removal set?

I did mine in my hanger HOA is a bitch about working on Cars in the driveway
IMG_3834.JPG

Btw for anyone who doesnt know, @hosejockey61 made a yt video on how to remove them. Not sure what set he used but its fairly easy

Would these adapters or something similar work? I was thinking about these that everyone here recommended, but they seem like a lot just for the adapters. I think I am leaning towards buying the adapters and renting the press from advance auto/AutoZone instead of buying the otc one because I will probably only need it once in the near future when I do my ball joints/u joints. I saw in an old thread that @Jerry Bransford said AutoZone will rent the dana 44 adapter kit, but I could not find it on their website so I don't know if they don't carry it anymore.

Also, would I even need a press if I am just doing ujoints, or could I do it with a hammer? I don't know if my ball joints are bad as well, but since my u joints are bad I figured I could replace them while I was in there.

Would these adapters or something similar work? I was thinking about these that everyone here recommended, but they seem like a lot just for the adapters. I think I am leaning towards buying the adapters and renting the press from advance auto/AutoZone instead of buying the otc one because I will probably only need it once in the near future when I do my ball joints/u joints. I saw in an old thread that @Jerry Bransford said AutoZone will rent the dana 44 adapter kit, but I could not find it on their website so I don't know if they don't carry it anymore.

Also, would I even need a press if I am just doing ujoints, or could I do it with a hammer? I don't know if my ball joints are bad as well, but since my u joints are bad I figured I could replace them while I was in there.
Those look about the same as the OTC kit that I got. The thing that makes the OTC kit easier to use is the slightly angled cup that fits perfectly on the knuckle. Looks like that kit has the same shape...

I've never used a press for u-joints, just an impact socket that fits & a hammer.

Those look about the same as the OTC kit that I got. The thing that makes the OTC kit easier to use is the slightly angled cup that fits perfectly on the knuckle. Looks like that kit has the same shape...

I've never used a press for u-joints, just an impact socket that fits & a hammer.
Thanks, I think I'll just do my axle u joints for now and then when I do my balljoints I'll buy those adapters and either buy the otc press or rent one. They don't seem too bad to me but from what I've seen there isn't really a good way to check what condition they're in

Thanks, I think I'll just do my axle u joints for now and then when I do my balljoints I'll buy those adapters and either buy the otc press or rent one. They don't seem too bad to me but from what I've seen there isn't really a good way to check what condition they're in
I replaced mine at the same time I did my front u-joints just because. They were original & I didn't want to have to take the axles back out again at a later date.