What's up with MORryde TJ HD tailgate hinges?

Stockli

TJ Enthusiast
No one has these hinges in stock and I need a set bad.

Anyone seen them anywhere I can order them?

Everyone has the JK but no TJ.

I hope they are still being made!

I ordered a set in December but the vender cancelled my order on me.

Probably on backorder. When I ordered my MORryde tire carrier, it took 6 weeks roughly for them to get it to me.

Seems like the regularly under produce so that they don't have to sit on a ton of inventory.

Chris, where did you order them from?

I can’t order from Retrofit, the site won’t let me. Also gr8 tops wants like $28 to ship. Redic!

$28 isn’t too bad for shipping depending on how far they are going. Those hinges are beefy and heavy. You may try giving them a call and seeing if they have a cheaper rate.

I am the sales manager at an RV dealership. We buy parts from a company that is also a huge automotive parts distributor with an extremely large Jeep parts offering. I just checked with them, they are out of stock there too. If you can't find any, I can call my rep and find out of there is some kind of issue or reason why nobody has them.

Tcgo,

I cant find them anyplace. Not even ebay.

This would be awesome I appreciate the offer and I'll take you up on it if it's not too much trouble!

Thank you

Tcgo,

I cant find them anyplace. Not even ebay.

This would be awesome I appreciate the offer and I'll take you up on it if it's not too much trouble!

Thank you

Just talked to my parts rep. He does my RV parts....not Jeep parts, but he's going to reach out to one of their Jeep guys and see if he can find out if/when they are expecting them. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back

Last edited:
No one has these hinges in stock and I need a set bad.

Anyone seen them anywhere I can order them?

Everyone has the JK but no TJ.

I hope they are still being made!

I ordered a set in December but the vender cancelled my order on me.

I bought mine from Retrofit offroad. Give them a call ...

Out of stock there too

Dang! You are right. I think I paid 140 or so shipped if I remember right. Hope you can buy them somewhere soon. The hinges are SUPER beefy and plenty good if you are running 32/33s. You'll likely need to full kit for 35s.

Tcgo,

Thanks a ton! As l9ng as they are not going the way of the dinosaur I can hold off. I will give them and retro a call on Monday to see if I can order/backorder.

Question for you that have them. What size hardware do they use.
Picked up a used (less then a month old) hinges from a friend that went with the ORfab carrier. But i have no bolts.