What's up with Savvy Off Road?

Oh man, bring on the onslaught of replies here...
Multiple experiences that mirror yours. I will say though, when you do get them to respond, they stick with you on the back and forth until things are resolved. I wouldn't let your initial troubles keep you from doing business with Savvy. Hang in there!

Reactions: rasband
I ordered some skid plates from them in the beginning of September and they shipped 3 weeks later. They’re still shipping, although there may be a good delay. Outside of my note in the order itself regarding shipping, I had zero contact with them. So they’re still reviewing and filling orders.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
The last time I ordered from them they charged me TRIPPLE in shipping what Fedex says it should cost to ship a box of that weight from their zip to mine. I contacted them to ask what's up and got no response. This was after the person I spoke to on the phone assured me I would not be charged that high of shipping charge.

Reactions: lulzpwndyah
They are indeed alive and well. I ordered a Savvy engine skid on 9/11 and it shipped on 9/14. Even during the height of the "pandemic" I ordered sliders on May 17 and they shipped on May 20. They've also responded to every email and phone call.

Screenshot_20201002-135851.jpg

Screenshot_20201002-135912.jpg

Savvy was open last month when I ordered parts, I doubt they are closed down now.

I've had good luck emailing them through the website and messaging them through their Facebook page. I've never had them pick up the phone.

They are indeed alive and well. I ordered a Savvy engine skid on 9/11 and it shipped on 9/14. Even during the height of the "pandemic" I ordered sliders on May 17 and they shipped on May 20. They've also responded to every email and phone call.

View attachment 193815

View attachment 193816

My phone calls must not work or messages must not work
Screenshot_20201002-140706_Phone.jpg

I've got another 7 attenpts on a hard line as well.

Oh well...they aren't the only mfg around.

My phone calls must not work or messages must not workView attachment 193817

I've got another 7 attenpts on a hard line as well.

Oh well...they aren't the only mfg around.
Like I said earlier. You'll be better off emailing them or messaging through FB. They are awful at picking up the phone.

Sometimes you need to poke and prod Savvy a little on issues that they don't deem immediately serious. When I was missing the hardcore kit in my bumper order, they had it figured out and shipped within two hours of my first email. If you email them about something that isn't something they've already messed up, it might take a follow up email.

When it comes to shipping, they have a process that refunds you anything over the amount they actually pay. Most of my orders have been partially funded on shipping.

And don't bother calling, email them instead. I've had Katie pick up the phone a couple times, but it is still just easier to email.

Like I said earlier. You'll be better off emailing them or messaging through FB. They are awful at picking up the phone.
I don’t Facebook and if I can't speak to a live body I'm not intersted. I talk to people everyday at my business. I couldn't imagine just saying eff it...email me.

Piss on that

When I was ordering I spoke to Katie a few times about shipping charges. She blamed UPS for the mixup with shipping charges and said I would not be charged the $64.62. Obviously I was charged that amount and Fedex shipped the parts, not UPS.

I don’t Facebook and if I can't speak to a live body I'm not intersted. I talk to people everyday at my business. I couldn't imagine just saying eff it...email me.

Piss on that
I couldn't get em on the phone or two email attempts. Great products but moving on.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Rubicon John
I bought my parts thru @Garza at 4lowparts. I figured I'd let someone else who does volume with them be the squeaky wheel if I had any problems. My full set of control arms shipped in under 24 hours straight from Savvy.

Reactions: TJ Ben