What's up with Savvy Off Road?

when did you order?
Ordered on 1/20, but that doesn’t really matter when they shipped me a skid plate instead of control arms.
KOH affects the entire off road industry. Not just Savvy.
I understand KOH is a big deal but there should still be someone around to take care of the business and it looks like there is!

Surprisingly I got a response from Michael and he said that they are now out of front upper control arms but that he would scrounge a set up an overnight them to me tomorrow. Of course he wants the skid plate back as well (y)

Reactions: Ocho
Ordered on 1/20, but that doesn’t really matter when they shipped me a skid plate instead of control arms.

I understand KOH is a big deal but there should still be someone around to take care of the business and it looks like there is!

Surprisingly I got a response from Michael and he said that they are now out of front upper control arms but that he would scrounge a set up an overnight them to me tomorrow. Of course he wants the skid plate back as well (y)
well there you go! congrats on getting your stuff before your appointment!

be happy you aren't dealing with a manufacturer in europe.. pretty much the entire continent is down for the entire month of august which used to make my old clients quite unhappy.. :rolleyes:

i'll happily wait another week for my savvy things i've had on order for over a month now :D

well there you go! congrats on getting your stuff before your appointment!

be happy you aren't dealing with a manufacturer in europe.. pretty much the entire continent is down for the entire month of august which used to make my old clients quite unhappy.. :rolleyes:

i'll happily wait another week for my savvy things i've had on order for over a month now :D
I know savvy stuff is the best of the best, that’s why I’ve wanted their parts for the last 5 years. Just was disappointing to come home and find the wrongs parts delivered when I had an appointment set up for next week.
Thanks goodness they are taking care of it.

Reactions: Ocho
Savvy came through!! Now to get arms and shaft installed!

image.jpg

I'm getting ready to install PSC hydro assist, so I will be removing my Warn steering skid and installing a Savvy steering skid. Interestingly, I ordered last night with the Savvy site saying it is available on back order, but received a shipping confirmation today.

I'm getting ready to install PSC hydro assist, so I will be removing my Warn steering skid and installing a Savvy steering skid. Interestingly, I ordered last night with the Savvy site saying it is available on back order, but received a shipping confirmation today.
Same thing happened to me when I ordered my belly skid, was on back order and got it the same week. Wasn’t expecting that at all!

Reactions: taylormade73
Sometimes they just print out the label even though it hasn’t been shipped. Maybe you got lucky though.