Whats your favorite lift?

I know who you are talking about. He is the one that asked to be removed instead of just walking away like grown folks do.

You are correct.

His location says Orem, Utah, but his IP says he's in Bend, Oregon.

His email also appears to be a bogus one as well. I could be wrong, but my guess is that it's him, if not someone at least associated with him.

Usually when someone gets on here and makes it a point to make their very first posts argumentative, I assume they are bitter about something.

You are correct.

His location says Orem, Utah, but his IP says he's in Bend, Oregon.

His email also appears to be a bogus one as well. I could be wrong, but my guess is that it's him, if not someone at least associated with him.

Usually when someone gets on here and makes it a point to make their very first posts argumentative, I assume they are bitter about something.
I assumed something was wrong when Currie and Savvy were the two worst lifts he could think of 🤣

You know it. If shorties are good enough for JV, they are good enough for the local mall. My Jeeps getting more trail miles than road miles these days. The only ride on the trailer so far is when I broke a front stub and didnt have a spare. Out of the 200 or so Jeep at SMORR this weekend, I bet 80% where short or mid arm. The other 20% where rock buggies or non-street driven rigs.
Hey how many rock buggies had short arm lifts?

Oh no, I think you're right. Bill M. or whatever.

However, @BendLarry who is also from Bend, Oregon happens to dislike Blaine as well :LOL:
I never had any idea so many smart people live in Bend, I need to get over there sometime. Maybe not today as BLM and Antifa is rioting right now Bend as write this.