Whats your favorite lift?

teagan_tj

Hey y'all im in the market for a 3.5 inch suspension lift and I want to hear your view's and thoughts of different brands of lifts!

I have the Savvy version of the Currie 4" lift. It's probably the best short arm lift you will find for the TJ, and is very straightforward to install and adjust. It is also a starting platform for other modifications like the mid-arm.

https://savvyoffroad.com/product/ce-9801sc1/
I bought it with all the options, including the Antirock and adjustable trackbars. I also added the Savvy Ultimate Steering at the same time.

This short arm kit is very popular on this forum, and you can get just about any questions answered for it.

I eventually swapped the Antirock for a Swayloc because I didn't care for the extra body roll, but most Antirock owners are happy with their purchase. If you're unsure about which kit you want, start with the disconnects and upgrade the front swaybar later.

Installation is pretty straightforward. You will also need a Double Cardan rear driveshaft, which can be bought from Tom Wood's driveshafts or Adam's Driveshaft.

If you're trying to run 35s, a 1-1.25" body lift is also recommended. The Savvy 1.25" kit is one of the better ones. Avoid poly lifts like the JKS, as the pucks can deform and squish.

If you're willing to do a good amount of welding on the frame and axle, the Savvy Mid-Arm kit is the next step up, and probably the best performing complete kit you can buy. (Beyond this, you're looking at a truly custom suspension.)
https://savvyoffroad.com/product/sma-kit/

Last edited:
What a second Chris, aren't you making a profit off of every Savvy or Currie product bought though your Amazon affiliate link?

Do they sell a Savvy mid-arm on Amazon? How about a Currie mid-arm?

In fact, how many Savvy / Currie products are even sold on Amazon at all. Some parts, but not even close to all of them.

I'd also make money if someone bought a Rough Country lift. So should I be pushing them instead? I'm sure they'd sell easier (y)

What about Metalcloak?

Is Blaine the same guy that defends his backyard engineering degree by calling anyone that disagrees with opinion a moron?

@jodomcfrodo might have more firsthand experience with this :LOL:

Reactions: 707kevin
Do they sell a Savvy mid-arm on Amazon? How about a Currie mid-arm?

In fact, how many Savvy / Currie products are even sold on Amazon at all. Some parts, but not even close to all of them.

I'd also make money if someone bought a Rough Country lift. So should I be pushing them instead? I'm sure they'd sell easier (y)

What about Metalcloak?

@jodomcfrodo might have more firsthand experience with this :LOL:
Thanks for being honest.

• Dislike
Reactions: L J and Chris