Wheeling pics from SMORR and Northwest OHV

That last photo looks a little nerve racking. Cool photos and it looks like you guys have some beautiful country for trail rides.

I gotta get my Jeep honor trail badges!!
Just say when. Waiting on my new rear bumper to show up and I am ready to roll.

Badge Trails:

Peewee is pretty tame, runs a creek bed almost the perimeter of the park. Some optional lines that are fun, lots of bypasses for the really rocky sections. Can run in a stock Sport no problems. Gives good access to some of the most notorious obstacles in the park. If its rainy, it can get weird. It is a creek you know.

Guardrail is really fun but has a spot that is a pretty rough right now, you might be winching on that one. I didn't make it up last time I ran it. Its muddy and steep and has small ledges and curves as you go up. The bypass is super hard now. Big rock ledges due to erosion and big Jeeps digging it out.

They "fix" the trails from time to time. It might be better now, but I doubt it. :)

Badge Trails:

Peewee is pretty tame, runs a creek bed almost the perimeter of the park. Some optional lines that are fun, lots of bypasses for the really rocky sections. Can run in a stock Sport no problems. Gives good access to some of the most notorious obstacles in the park. If its rainy, it can get weird. It is a creek you know.

Guardrail is really fun but has a spot that is a pretty rough right now, you might be winching on that one. I didn't make it up last time I ran it. Its muddy and steep and has small ledges and curves as you go up. The bypass is super hard now. Big rock ledges due to erosion and big Jeeps digging it out.

They "fix" the trails from time to time. It might be better now, but I doubt it. :)
That sounds fun. Definitely want to get both Jeeps out there. We will need new shoes on the wife’s JK.

Mine has good thread depth left. But they are like 11 years old. Not really sure about that.

Badge Trails:

Good info, headed there this weekend.

Reactions: PRNDL
We'll wheel Friday afternoon & all day Saturday. We have a house about 20 min away. Just two TJ's in the group, but we'll have an XJ, a gladiator, a JKU, and a Sami. A regular horn o'plenty on the trails.

You gonna be with a group?

We'll wheel Friday afternoon & all day Saturday. We have a house about 20 min away. Just two TJ's in the group, but we'll have an XJ, a gladiator, a JKU, and a Sami. A regular horn o'plenty on the trails.

You gonna be with a group?
Yes, don’t know who all is coming for sure. 417 Krawlers Is the FB group. Lots of big Jeep builds over the winter. I’m not going to be running super hard stuff with those guys. I’m on 37’s and most of them are 40-43”.

Yes, don’t know who all is coming for sure. 417 Krawlers Is the FB group. Lots of big Jeep builds over the winter. I’m not going to be running super hard stuff with those guys. I’m on 37’s and most of them are 40-43”.

Any chance you got the video of that jeep going down the hill with the driving voluntarily egressing?

Any chance you got the video of that jeep going down the hill with the driving voluntarily egressing?

I do, good to meet you guys. Thanks for sticking around for the recovery.

Will post it soon.

Reactions: hear