Wheeling Playlist

Bobohunter1776

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
What's y'all's go to wheeling music? This so my playlist from last year and need some music to add to it.

Screenshot_20230322_173902_Amazon Music.jpg

Screenshot_20230322_174136_Amazon Music.jpg

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
I have and Alpine radio that can use a USB drive. I have around 900 songs on there and just have it on shuffle. Songs range from 80's - current rock, metal, and alternative. My favorite is Oingo Boingo, so there's a lot of those songs on there.

More or less the same thing I listen to riding my bike. I've got almost 60 GB of music saved to a thumbdrive I swap around. Trying to learn NEW stuff and have about 1500 songs saved on Youtube also.

Sure ain't any of the stuff you have linked. But I'm a C&W fan or classic rock.

Reactions: DavidBT
I have and Alpine radio that can use a USB drive. I have around 900 songs on there and just have it on shuffle. Songs range from 80's - current rock, metal, and alternative. My favorite is Oingo Boingo, so there's a lot of those songs on there.

I ended up getting a Bluetooth transceiver thing just so I didn't have to deal with USBs.

Reactions: DavidBT and Wildman
Sure ain't any of the stuff you have linked. But I'm a C&W fan or classic rock.

I basically only listen to that music when I'm wheeling. Any other time I'm usually alternating between metal, rap, reggae, grunge, and country. I'm not too picky when it comes to music. Except pop country. I can't stand pop country.

Reactions: Wildman
I have a Sony Walkman DAP that has close to 6k songs on it ranging from Patsy Cline to Disturbed to Rammstein to Beastie Boys and Offspring that I bluetooth through the Alpine HU
I just hit shuffle all tracks and go

I basically only listen to that music when I'm wheeling. Any other time I'm usually alternating between metal, rap, reggae, grunge, and country. I'm not too picky when it comes to music. Except pop country. I can't stand pop country.

We all have different tastes just like when it comes to our builds.
But I listen to pretty much the same music both on & off-road. Granted there are times depending on the twistiness of the road I might want something a little more fitting.
Of course I've been known to also play some AC/DC on some intense sections of a trail too. Other times I just want to listen to that exhaust note....

We all have different tastes just like when it comes to our builds.
But I listen to pretty much the same music both on & off-road. Granted there are times depending on the twistiness of the road I might want something a little more fitting.
Of course I've been known to also play some AC/DC on some intense sections of a trail too. Other times I just want to listen to that exhaust note....

Yep. Really depends on my mood and who's in my Jeep. Sometimes I'm just really feeling a certain genre or artist. My ADHD doesn't like driving in silence though. I very rarely don't have music on while driving.

Yep. Really depends on my mood and who's in my Jeep. Sometimes I'm just really feeling a certain genre or artist. My ADHD doesn't like driving in silence though. I very rarely don't have music on while driving.

The thump of my Harley was nice on roads where I was getting on it. But yes 90% of the time I have music playing.

Reactions: Bobohunter1776
No playlist here either. My tastes are eclectic, so there's no telling what's coming next. could be Zeppelin or Taylor Swift, Pink Floyd or Offspring, could be Wham!, Metallica or Megadeth, could be Bob Seger or System of a Down, Hall and Oates or Snoop, Weezer, or Weird Al.

It definitely leans toward the rock genres in every era but there's a little of everything.

Other times I just want to listen to that exhaust note....

I’m like that a lot of the time. I have access to Sirius XM, Pandora, cassettes, AM/FM, USB / Bluetooth but many times I don’t play anything so I can listen to the environmental sounds.

Yeah, you get so accustomed to hearing all those noises, then a new one pops up and it’s amazing that you can hear it over the cacophony. So you turn off the radio, the HVAC fan, slow down, and make some turns in an attempt to track down the source. Oh what a life we live.