Wheeling Playlist

I'm a classic rock/southern rock kinda trail guy. Any country prior to 2000 that doesn't have any Shania Twatt or Taylor Bitch in it is okay. Even some old school soul music would work out on the trails for me. Even just some quiet wheeling listening to my Jeep do it's thing and nature out the window is cool.

Usually don’t listen to music. Suspension, tires and engine for me.

There’s always Rock Crawler by Twenty Trucks for you hardcore people.

I'm a classic rock/southern rock kinda trail guy. Any country prior to 2000 that doesn't have any Shania Twatt or Taylor Bitch in it is okay. Even some old school soul music would work out on the trails for me. Even just some quiet wheeling listening to my Jeep do it's thing and nature out the window is cool.

There's some good new country it's just not pop country. I've been listening to Tyler Childers and Sturgill Simpson a lot lately. Can't stand Morgan Wallen though.

But they're not on main stream radio. They're Americana radio and listen to that a lot too. And definitely no rap.

Yeah I very rarely listen to the radio any more. I've heard them on tiny radio stations in the middle of nowhere, but definitely not the big one's. I love old school rap, but get why people don't like it, especially new stuff. That's the beauty of music though is there's always something out there for somone.

Reactions: Wildman
I ended up getting a Bluetooth transceiver thing just so I didn't have to deal with USBs.

Mine has bluetooth too, which I use for DD. I just leave the flash drive connected so I don't have to use my battery when wheeling. Plus I have a different wheeling mix on the USB. So nice to change up the playlist, even just slightly. Some country on the wheeling drive that I wouldn't likely listen to during DD.

I also have a Sirius subscription, but only pay for the app so I can use it in multiple cars and at work. So can't always listen to that while wheeling.

I usually listen to country. Low-key and feels right when out in the woods.

Last time out with my I asked him what he wanted to listen to and he said "Mongolian Metal," so we listened to The Hu 🤘