Indiana Wheeling trips in IN/KY/OH and surrounding areas

@IPerkWVU
Good to meet you and your gang on a gorgeous December day!
Seems like I don't really have any decent pics of my rig but heres one of my hood following down the creek:
IMG_4723.jpg

@IPerkWVU
Good to meet you and your gang on a gorgeous December day!
Seems like I don't really have any decent pics of my rig but heres one of my hood following down the creek:
View attachment 68554
Great meeting you Greg, you have a nice looking LJ! Here's a few I got of the day, nothing too special. Badlands treated us well, hit quite a few trails and tackled some fun obstacles.
00000IMG_00000_BURST20181216125132729_COVER.jpg
IMG_20181216_223251_054.jpg
IMG_20181216_223251_055.jpg
FB_IMG_1545008612567.jpg
B0E7790E-4E98-42C1-801C-48B7270E7408.jpeg
36C3A4F1-2215-480E-AAFC-17CA906CFFE2.jpeg

Last edited:
Concrete pour hill in the TJ, I think it might be close to the hills you posted about
I get all turned around at Badlands. The one we were on has multiple paths and one covered in chunks of concrete sidewalk. Partway between the creek culverts and the main path.

Couldn't let the 8" of snow go to waste!
Had an impromptu meet up at the farm with @11th_Hour_LJ & co.
We have a few trails, wooded wetland, and a creek to cross.

We're a tolerant bunch, even letting an angry bird JK participate!

IMG_4817.JPG

Bringing back this thread... Who is looking to do some Badlands runs? Looks like I might actually have some time this Summer to get wheeling again.

Reactions: IPerkWVU
I'd love to get the jeep out but I just took a job with my company in Cincinnati, plans for at least the next 4-6 weekends include getting the house ready / moving unfortunately....

I'd love to get the jeep out but I just took a job with my company in Cincinnati, plans for at least the next 4-6 weekends include getting the house ready / moving unfortunately....

Good luck in Cincinnati! I've been there 3 or 4 times and it is a very nice city. Maybe if you're up for a drive later in the Summer we can do a Badlands trip.

Anybody else up for some wheeling this Summer? I don't want to try again with the Chicago based clubs. I've had enough of 4 doors with angry bird grilles being scared to do the slightest obstacle :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: IPerkWVU
There's group of us that go kind of spur of the moment. usually know by Thursday before a Sunday trip. It wouldn't be for a couple weeks for me.
I could PM you when we get something going.

There's group of us that go kind of spur of the moment. usually know by Thursday before a Sunday trip. It wouldn't be for a couple weeks for me.
I could PM you when we get something going.

That sounds great. I probably wouldn't know if I could go until around Friday anyway. I'd like to get the Jeep back wheeling again after roughly a 2 year hiatus of doing nearly nothing besides street driving.

Good luck in Cincinnati! I've been there 3 or 4 times and it is a very nice city. Maybe if you're up for a drive later in the Summer we can do a Badlands trip.

Anybody else up for some wheeling this Summer? I don't want to try again with the Chicago based clubs. I've had enough of 4 doors with angry bird grilles being scared to do the slightest obstacle :ROFLMAO:
Thanks! Excited about the move, hopefully this time I'll find a house with a proper garage!

@jodomcfrodo
I'm planning on do a solo trip to Badlands for Labor Day weekend.

Reactions: jodomcfrodo