Indiana Wheeling trips in IN/KY/OH and surrounding areas

IPerkWVU

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Figured I'd start a thread for anyone to post wheeling trips they have planned in Indiana, Kentucky, Western Ohio or surrounding states.

A few Jeeps are heading to Redbird SRA in Linton IN this Saturday, should be in the parking lot by 9:15am. A couple badge of honor trails are located there. All are welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: techster82
Few of going to Rush Offroad in Kentucky July 19th to 22nd.

We got 4 going so far to the Badlands in Attica, Indiana on July 27th thru 29th. Nice enough park they do Jeep Jamborees there. On site camping to.

The more the better, even for a day.

Turkey Bay OHV in Kentucky is where Jeep Jambo does their "Land Between the Lakes" event. Great park, I did the Jeep Jambo and then went back with a group a few years later.

There are quite a few places in KY, haven't been able to get down and explore. I heard Black Mountain is a good time as is land around Slade, KY

I signed up the Mrs. and I for the "Gateway to the Cumberlands" Jeep Jamboree next month here in KY. If anyone in the area is going wheeling before then shoot me a message as I'd like to stretch the new build a bit before then.

I signed up the Mrs. and I for the "Gateway to the Cumberlands" Jeep Jamboree next month here in KY. If anyone in the area is going wheeling before then shoot me a message as I'd like to stretch the new build a bit before then.
Wish that JJ wasn't sold out, just did some reading on it and not too far from Indy....

Heard good things about this event that is coming up this weekemd, can't make it (bit too far for a day trip) but figured I'd share. Look it up on Facebook for details.

Screenshot_20180910-204315.png

May meet a few folks at Redbird this Saturday, heading out of Indy around 8, hopefully some of this mud has dried up, that place can be slick otherwise.

Heard good things about this event that is coming up this weekemd, can't make it (bit too far for a day trip) but figured I'd share. Look it up on Facebook for details.

View attachment 55190

May meet a few folks at Redbird this Saturday, heading out of Indy around 8, hopefully some of this mud has dried up, that place can be slick otherwise.

Thanks for the heads up. I just wish it was a different date as we'll be at Bourbonfest this weekend. There is also a pretty large event going on in Sparta, TN next weekend that I've got my eye on.

Reactions: IPerkWVU
Thinking of heading down to this event Saturday, let me know if anyone is interested. One of the guys I met at Redbird is part of the local club attending.

Screenshot_20181011-151802.png

View attachment 55190

Hi,
Did you went?
If Yes, How do you liked?

Few fellas and I went to the Spring ride. It was pretty cool. Definetely returning next year.

Hi,
Did you went?
If Yes, How do you liked?

Few fellas and I went to the Spring ride. It was pretty cool. Definetely returning next year.
No couldn't make that one but met one of the guides from that event recently at Redbird who is familiar with the Slade KY area. I'm hoping to link up with him next spring something and explore the area, only downside is some of the land previously was open has recently been bought and the new owners are charging.