WTB: Wheels and tires (31” or equivalent and 15” wheels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t00th

TJ Enthusiast
Putting out feelers, anyone looking to move a set of wheels and tires?

I'm looking to ditch the 29" highways that came on the rig for a set of all-terrains, but would like a little bit of a bump in size in anticipation of the 2" lift I'd like to put on next year--something that's compatible with my stock height as well as the mild lift.

So 31's it is. Anyone recently upgrade and looking to move their old shoes?

Putting out feelers, anyone looking to move a set of wheels and tires?

I'm looking to ditch the 29" highways that came on the rig for a set of all-terrains, but would like a little bit of a bump in size in anticipation of the 2" lift I'd like to put on next year--something that's compatible with my stock height as well as the mild lift.

So 31's it is. Anyone recently upgrade and looking to move their old shoes?
I have 5 265/75/16 on stock 2006 Rubicon wheels, the tires are Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3, I can send pics tonight, I had them plasti diped and am removing it from the rims, lots of tread I only put 10000 miles on them, I'm in Maryland.

I have 5 265/75/16 on stock 2006 Rubicon wheels, the tires are Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3, I can send pics tonight, I had them plasti diped and am removing it from the rims, lots of tread I only put 10000 miles on them, I'm in Maryland.
Hey I appreciate the offer! I'm looking more for something like a conventional A/T tire though.

Status
Not open for further replies.