When is it no longer a TJ?

Chevrolet had a pickup under the wrangler name north of the border. I think 73-83, I owned a 81 shortbed fleet side for a number of years that had the wrangler package.

I would call this a TJ, A Wrangler, A Jeep..anyone of those interchangeably. Anyone call it something different?
39A9578B-C510-494A-B1B7-5006B8131710.jpeg

This is where Canadian tj sticker is located.View attachment 129298
Other hallmarks that indicate north of the border: DRL's, engine block heater on driver's side on the 4.0. You can find all assortment of wrangler stickers on line. Badge it anyway you want.
That's where my sticker is too. ('97 Canadian TJ - factory stickers).
I always call it a TJ, but when ordering parts from the States, I know to look under Wrangler.
That's about as bilingual as I get.
gold wheels.jpg

Reactions: All 4 Wheelin'
Trailer queen if it was in Washington State. That would be illegal on all roads.😉
On the west side. Wouldn't a problem over here, as long as you're not cruising around downtown or doing something stupid.
I drove this for a couple years. Had a couple conversations with the man, but never got a ticket.

38083794862_d084f2d859_o.jpg

The law pertaining to turn signals makes no distinction about time of day. State Patrol will definitely ticket you day or night.
Interesting. I have a neighbor who is with the WSP and have asked him this very question. He told me I wouldn't have a problem during the day and used hand signals. But that it be a problem after dark.
That YJ had the lenses, but no signals in them.

Interesting. I have a neighbor who is with the WSP and have asked him this very question. He told me I wouldn't have a problem during the day and used hand signals. But that it be a problem after dark.
That YJ had the lenses, but no signals in them.
Well now, you didn't mention hand signals and I have yet to see anyone use hand signals when their blinkers are busted or missing. And there are plenty of those running around the Spokane area.

Well now, you didn't mention hand signals and I have yet to see anyone use hand signals when their blinkers are busted or missing. And there are plenty of those running around the Spokane area.
Yea, I never drove to Spokane, usually only in the Valley - Cda - Sandpoint. And it never was a daily driver. And really only used hand signals if I was turning across traffic or saw Johnny Law. Never got a ticket.