Where are people buying replacement OPDAs?

Can anyone tell me if this diagram is an accurate drawing of the 05-06 OPDA?

cmp.gif

Thank you! I'll post my experience with the OPDA replacement once I get the new one installed. I know this '05 LJ had the oil pump drive gear replaced with a revised part, but not the entire OPDA replaced, before the vehicle was delivered to retail. i.e. Chrysler performed the 2005-03-01 E05 recall, which as we know did not solve the upper bushing and bearing not receiving lubrication. I caught this very early. Also this particular LJ only has 25k miles.
If I see any cam gear wear or oil pump drive gear wear, I'll be very sad/upset.

Thank you! I'll post my experience with the OPDA replacement once I get the new one installed. I know this '05 LJ had the oil pump drive gear replaced with a revised part, but not the entire OPDA replaced, before the vehicle was delivered to retail. i.e. Chrysler performed the 2005-03-01 E05 recall, which as we know did not solve the upper bushing and bearing not receiving lubrication. I caught this very early. Also this particular LJ only has 25k miles.
If I see any cam gear wear or oil pump drive gear wear, I'll be very sad/upset.
You caught it early and recognised the possible warning signs thats the positive.
I tend to believe the people who did/do the most damage were/are those driving around not knowing the extent of the problem and continue driving because the noise just stops or only comes back sometimes.
Its a simple replacement as long as you get TDS and pin it at TDC before removal, about an hour 3 bolts 2 screws and a raise Heart rate :)

If I saw that on the camshaft in my motor I would have no idea if it looks alright, or the cam needs to be replaced. It's a great picture, but I honestly can't clearly see any wear. Am I missing something?
Edit: I see it now. I can see some shiny areas on the trailing edge of the sweep. How bad is this damage?

If I saw that on the camshaft in my motor I would have no idea if it looks alright, or the cam needs to be replaced. It's a great picture, but I honestly can't clearly see any wear. Am I missing something?
Edit: I see it now. I can see some shiny areas on the trailing edge of the sweep. How bad is this damage?
Here’s another photo.

010C8A0D-722F-4205-991C-B3F30E5D8437.jpeg

This thread has morphed into two issues; Slightly confusing.

1) Responsibly reckless pulled his OPDA and observed that wear, having never heard any laughing monkey noise
2) I have heard the laughing monkey noise and stopped the motor. I am worried that I may be in for a camshaft replacement if my cam looks like Responsibly Reckless's closeups of the cam.

I mistakenly forgot to replace the Crown cam sensor with the OEM sensor. Can I simply remove the single fastener for the Crown cam sensor, and install the OEM cam sensor in it's place? Do I have to have the motor at TDC or any other special alignment?

If it's running fine with the Crown sensor, leave it in and put the OEM in the glove box as a back up.

To replace the sensor only, you just R&R it as you stated.

I mistakenly forgot to replace the Crown cam sensor with the OEM sensor. Can I simply remove the single fastener for the Crown cam sensor, and install the OEM cam sensor in it's place? Do I have to have the motor at TDC or any other special alignment?
Just to replace the sensor I don't think you'll have to have it at TDC or any of that stuff. That being said, you might turn it over until TDC to be safe because I had a lot of issues to chase down when I put the OPDA in wrong. I thought it was a transmission issue but it turned out that was what limp mode feels like in a stick shift lol

If the crown unit sensor is working right I would just leave it in! I am sure for as many who had problems with the crown sensor there are more who have not?