Where are you mounting your on-board air compressors?

What kind of pressure are you putting in the tires to run an impact? Or other air tool?
It depends on the tool and how long I run it, they are just being used as a tank while the compressor is running. Its using (3) 35" x 12.5 tires, they will fill to about 40+/- if I let the compressor run w/out using the tool, starting PSI is 30+/-

I probably have no need to run impact tools.. I just think it has major cool-factor. My mind is always running wild with ideas and sometimes it’s not about whether I will use something, but more about ffigureing out whether I can.

Airing two tires at once was already on my to-do list. Just haven’t made time to run the second line out back.. and I haven’t decided where to put the QR.

If noting else, being able to swap out one line and blow out the cabin would be very useful.

I probably have no need to run impact tools.. I just think it has major cool-factor. My mind is always running wild with ideas and sometimes it’s not about whether I will use something, but more about ffigureing out whether I can.

Airing two tires at once was already on my to-do list. Just haven’t made time to run the second line out back.. and I haven’t decided where to put the QR.

If noting else, being able to swap out one line and blow out the cabin would be very useful.

Yup, same here. I'll shoot you pics of my placement

PXL_20220812_231222745.jpg

PXL_20220812_231208090.jpg

PXL_20220812_231202499.jpg

PXL_20220812_231130669.jpg

PXL_20220812_231123603.jpg

PXL_20220812_231304920.jpg

Reactions: MikekiM
I had looked around on the frame rail for a spot to mount out back, but without a BL I don’t have as much to play around with. I have an analog gauge I was going to mount in the drivers foot well. It’s Part III of the install.

I didn't think a dual would fit in that area. Do you think the fenders you have opened up enough room for the install or do you think there would be room there with stock fenders?
I don’t think a dual would fit there on my 2000. The charcoal canister takes up precious space.

I've got an '03 so no canister there and fenders as well. I'm going to have to check that out a little more.

Did you have to remove the abs tray?

Originally no, when I replaced with Genright fenders and inners I had to pull it out. I put a piece of 13/16 strut across and bolted it to the firewall and down to the fender. Then attached the ABR to that. This is the original set up
PXL_20211106_192516093.jpg

PXL_20211106_192513322.jpg

Reactions: Akitadog
I was too going to have couplers at each end but, decided to keep things simple.
Already have a tank underneath with a water separator, gauge in cab leaves enough possible leak points.
In the end I Just have a Flexzilla 1/4"X25' hose and MorrFlate to air up all fours tires in about 4 minutes.

Reactions: MikekiM
I was too going to have couplers at each end but, decided to keep things simple.
Already have a tank underneath with a water separator, gauge in cab leaves enough possible leak points.
In the end I Just have a Flexzilla 1/4"X25' hose and MorrFlate to air up all fours tires in about 4 minutes.

what compressor?