Where can I find a replacement cargo floor?

MatthewZavala024

C6343E60-579D-4EF5-A41C-56BFB6C429D8.jpeg

Hello guys new to the forum. My grandpa just gave me his tj and i’ve decided i want to fix it up and make it my own. First major issue here is as you can see the cargo bed floor panel is off. I removed it because it was welding on at the 4 corner with just nails and was rusted up and flaking off on top. I was wondering if anyone knows if i can find a replacement or if it even exists because i’ve tried looking around and can’t seem to find. If anyone else has had an issue like this (which would be incredible) id appreciate some tips and how you did it if you couldn’t find a replacement floor thanks in advance!

time for a new tub or a big patch. i've seen floor pans, but not the whole rear floor.

grind all the crap off the edges, top n bottom then prime and paint it. replace the 2 cross members that support that floor, then get yourself a sheet of 11ga steel and lay and it in there. you can tack it in or rivet it in then get some panel sealer to cover the perimeter.
Maybe check Mill Supply.

Last edited:
Reactions: inkedrose and Chris
View attachment 244201
Hello guys new to the forum. My grandpa just gave me his tj and i’ve decided i want to fix it up and make it my own. First major issue here is as you can see the cargo bed floor panel is off. I removed it because it was welding on at the 4 corner with just nails and was rusted up and flaking off on top. I was wondering if anyone knows if i can find a replacement or if it even exists because i’ve tried looking around and can’t seem to find. If anyone else has had an issue like this (which would be incredible) id appreciate some tips and how you did it if you couldn’t find a replacement floor thanks in advance!

Hi, I have got to do the same thing on my TJ…which option did i you take with yours?