Where can I find non-tinted OEM soft top window replacements?

psrivats

Team green shackle
Supporting Member
I have a factory soft top in pretty decent shape. However I have grown to dislike the tinted rear side windows and the tinted back window. Did the factory top ever come with clear windows? Does anyone know where can I find clear windows replacements?

I have a factory soft top in pretty decent shape. However I have grown to dislike the tinted rear side windows and the tinted back window. Did the factory top ever come with clear windows? Does anyone know where can I find clear windows replacements?
The factory tops came with clear windows. Bestop makes the factory tops and have the windows you want. Bestop Replace a Top window kit 97-02' or 03-06'. The zippers are reversed from those years, so make sure your top is for the correct year Jeep you have if you're just buying windows.

p.s. I hated the clear original windows on my 03' and bought tinted ones.
RED RUBI windows.jpg
RR2 (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomcat
The factory tops came with clear windows. Bestop makes the factory tops and have the windows you want. Bestop Replace a Top window kit 97-02' or 03-06'. The zippers are reversed from those years, so make sure your top is for the correct year Jeep you have if you're just buying windows.

p.s. I hated the clear original windows on my 03' and bought tinted ones.View attachment 205693View attachment 205694

Thank you. I'll contact bestop tomorrow. Mine is an 05.

Your Jeep looks great btw.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
@TheBoogieman Bestop only sells the tinted window kits :(

Do you by chance still have your clear set?
I talked to a couple of places (Extreme Terrain, Morris 4x4) for you and everybody wants to sell you the whole top now to get clear windows. I'd check your local craigslist or ebay for some. I bought a brand new top with windows for $200 on ebay, still in the box. I sold my clear windows on craigslist for $75. Sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: psrivats
I've seen some clear windows locally before. What color is your top?

I talked to a couple of places (Extreme Terrain, Morris 4x4) for you and everybody wants to sell you the whole top now to get clear windows. I'd check your local craigslist or ebay for some. I bought a brand new top with windows for $200 on ebay, still in the box. I sold my clear windows on craigslist for $75. Sorry.

Thanks. I will keep a watch locally on FB/CL.

Reactions: TheBoogieman