Where can I find replacement blower motor resistor connector?

rebelles

TJ Enthusiast
I need to replace the connector that goes into the blower motor resistor as mine has partially melted (2001 model). I haven’t run across a direct replacement available but may not have over looked some sourcing options. Would prefer to buy one already made up.

A45AEE12-7305-42EC-A971-4D3A6D4EC3B1.jpeg

902695CB-A1DC-43F5-BE29-8D8A58EF28FE.jpeg

Thanks. I looked on their last night and did not see the pigtail. Maybe I missed it
All the ‘97-‘06 TJs use the same parts. Sometimes you need to look under a different year Jeep than your own. I just looked and they don’t show it under 2001 but did show under 1998. Definitely an odd way to list parts that work across the TJ platform…

Well I ordered a resistor connector and also a new blower motor from Rock Auto which should be in today or Monday. Of course as luck has it, i ran to the pull a part this morning looking for a better steering wheel and ran across a Cherokee with a great condition pig tail. I think it was $2. I may just use this factory one and send the Dorman back.

3582A14A-ECE1-4463-A47A-74A5FED3644B.jpeg

Reactions: Wheeler
Installed the factory pigtail cut out from a Cherokee at the salvage yard and then installed the new replacement blower this morning. Now I have all 4 speeds and maybe a little quieter motor. But hard to tell.

Last edited: