Where can I get cheap prescription meds online?

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair
I'm surprised the prescribing provider did not forewarn you on the cost. Generally they will let you know in advance when it's that expensive. Did you ask if there's any alternative meds that can be used to treat that condition at a lower cost?

Are they even allowed to leave their home without government approval (slight sarcasm)
We have to sneak out after 10 pm when all the power stations are shut down and they don't have searchlights to look for us, but that's only for 1 month of the year. The rest of the time we just dress in white so we blend in with our snowy surroundings.

I buy meds from canada frequently. Bestrx is a good one. As is northwestpharmacy. They are very honest. As you have to have a prescription from your US dr. That can be verified. So its not like steroids from thailand. Or anything.

They usually call you and confirm everything. And in most cases they are simply normal brick and mortar pharmacies that ship to the US.

Ive ordered from northwestpharmacy dozens of times. And bestrx at least a few. Northwest is an actual pharmacy in british columbia. They are extremely professional. And nice to deal with. Millions of americans buy drugs from canada. One of my meds is $160 each dose. In canada its $25.

Screw US pharma. Buy canadian.

Have you tried Costco?
Still $2000 for 100 pills 😆

I buy meds from canada frequently. Bestrx is a good one. As is northwestpharmacy. They are very honest. As you have to have a prescription from your US dr. That can be verified. So its not like steroids from thailand. Or anything.

They usually call you and confirm everything. And in most cases they are simply normal brick and mortar pharmacies that ship to the US.

Ive ordered from northwestpharmacy dozens of times. And bestrx at least a few. Northwest is an actual pharmacy in british columbia. They are extremely professional. And nice to deal with. Millions of americans buy drugs from canada. One of my meds is $160 each dose. In canada its $25.

Screw US pharma. Buy canadian.

I ended up getting them from the Canadian pharmacy I linked to. $92 versus $2000 at every pharmacy in the U.S. We have to wait for them to ship from India, but saving $1900 is worth it. I absolutely can’t believe the price of some medications here in the United States.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Did you need a prescription to order off that site?

My girlfriends medication is out of stock everywhere, though the site you linked seems to have it for double the usual price

Did you need a prescription to order off that site?

My girlfriends medication is out of stock everywhere, though the site you linked seems to have it for double the usual price
Yes, they required me to send them a copy of the prescription and they called the doctor to verify. Everything I read points to them being legit.

Reactions: Blondie70
Yes, they required me to send them a copy of the prescription and they called the doctor to verify. Everything I read points to them being legit.
Dang, that's pretty slick. I might need to give them a shot. Any estimate on how long for your order to arrive?

Dang, that's pretty slick. I might need to give them a shot. Any estimate on how long for your order to arrive?
They told me it would likely be about 2-3 weeks since it’s coming from India which is where this drug is manufactured.

I use prescriptionpoint.com. I use Pradaxa and the cost is roughly one tenth of what it is in the states. It takes a long time to get the drugs but the system works and I have never been cheated.