Where do my fellow Canadians order aftermarket parts from?

InfamousCanadian

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So I want to know where my fellow Canadians order after market parts from. If it's anything large I found a lot of places won't ship to Canada and if they do ship to Canada we have to spent a whole crap ton of money to get them here between shipping and then import duties.

Most of the common off-road parts stores in Canada that I can find online also sell a lot of their stuff at a premium because of this.

So where do you guys get your parts from without putting a fat hole in your bank account?

I get a lot of stuff from 4wheelparts.ca. I find that their pricing is usually just straight conversion from USD price of other online retailers and can ship to their store for free pick up.

Reactions: InfamousCanadian
When I lived further north that was a huge pain to deal with, lots of companies would not ship into Canada or charged ridiculous shipping. Now that I'm closer to the border I just have it shipped to a US address which makes things much easier, there are several companies that run drop address businesses just to deal with the issue. I know in the past with a lot of hunting most times I could locate an alternate seller with the same product on the Amazon.ca site or Ebay that would ship north of the border.

I just discovered Digi-Key for any electrical needs. I have a bunch of Deutsch connectors, techflex cable sleeve and heat shrink tube shipping for free. Although I will need to pay tax and duty on delivery.