Arizona Where do you get your tire work done?

If they are as good as the Tacoma WA store my bet is you will be a happy camper!!

I actually grew up in Seattle, so when I ordered my wheels today he asked if I was in the system and I told him ya, and he said "Oh wow, Washington!" haha, I haven't bought anything from them since i moved here.

They do have a nice big shop here and lots of employees, and lots of 4x;s in the back lot so I feel a little better about, but we shall see.

I actually bought a winch from your 4wheelparts on Tacoma about 15 years ago hehe. At the time Tacoma was the only place that had a 4wheelparts, until one opened up in Lynnwood. For the most part I liked their parts. Hopefully I will like their server.

Reactions: MikeM
If they are as good as the Tacoma WA store my bet is you will be a happy camper!!

Well I got my new wheels today and they were balanced right the first time at 4wheelparts. I will probably just do all of my tire business there from now on. I originally wanted the glossy American Racing, but they didn't stock them and they were weeks away so I settled for these Procoms. They stocked them well at the warehouse. They were 300 and change cheaper than than the American Racing, so I decided to take a chance. They are actually a lot nicer than I thought, since I didn't actually get to seem them till they were installed. They are much better than my chrome steelies in my mind.

IMG-0003.GIF
IMG-0004.JPG

Reactions: MikeM