Where have you wheeled?

T_Hase89

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So I seen this floating around on Facebook about places traveled. So I thought I’d spin it off as a what state have you wheeled in. I’ll admit mine isn’t great and dream of wheeling in every state someday. So let’s see who has wheeled in the most states. Also might give people a chance to ask questions about where you’ve wheeled in a particular area.

Side note: my current goal is to get to Moab in 2021.

AA7938A3-3762-406F-BF66-E841F3DF86F1.jpeg

Blank:

6B81AFA5-6C67-4875-A4DD-C6490D4DD4B7.jpeg

That Utah mark makes me jealous...

Let's go. Call it a random stranger danger meeting.
Funny enough @JMT, @ac_, @lowranger, @tomtaylz, a few others not on this forum and I all went to Moab at the same time and meet at the brewery last May. None of us knew what each other looked like other than Tom and me. To say the least, it was fun to try and find each other in the crowded bar. But, it turned out to be one of the best wheeling trips I've done to date.

If we are in Moab in 2021 at the same time I would love to run some trails together.

Reactions: ac_ and JMT
Funny enough @JMT, @ac_, @lowranger, @tomtaylz, a few others not on this forum and I all went to Moab at the same time and meet at the brewery last May. None of us knew what each other looked like other than Tom and me. To say the least, it was fun to try and find each other in the crowded bar. But, it turned out to be one of the best wheeling trips I've done to date.

If we are in Moab in 2021 at the same time I would love to run some trails together.
Y’all can’t go without me. I would love to go the car show weekend near end of April, a week or two after Easter Safari.

Reactions: Alex01
map.jpg

I included Hawaii because I absolutely took my rental offroad. In fact it was the first TJ I ever drove back in 2005.

Last edited:
It would be a dream to be able to get my tj to Moab. Just don’t think it’s very realistic being all the way in eastern Pennsylvania 🙁

Edit: my map would just be Pa and NJ wheeling