Where is AndyG?

Tscott

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I haven't seen him post in a while, and I could use some humor with what all is going on now.

Last edited:
Probably rioting.

A15E6F98-45E2-4C26-9ED2-AEB3B213EE84.gif

Hey gang . In the Jeep shed with @Hog a lot ...up to my rear end in leaking right rear axles, , bad unit bearings, new pads, and fried front axle u joints.

We got all that done and it started a right pull , the right rear caliper that hasn't had the piston pushed back since forever is now sticking.

The reason I have 2 tjs is so I have one to go get parts!!! Geeze.

Yes sir , we wired some KCs on @Hogs Sahara just as a fill in. We were on it. I see the harness on the ol' Cooper 33".

Rookie mistake - reason why you're in deep-shit is you did not ask help from this forum.

I'm not in deep anything and I was having a great time... And if you look you'll see plenty of threads where I asked some questions and got some good answers before I jumped into all this....and my forum help@Hog was right there taking the pic.

Let's do an overview..

Went to my mechanic buddy DJ's to pick up the axles he had

We went to Arab for parts which was about an hour round trip.

We disassembled front axles and did U-joints Hub unit bearings and new pads.

Had a seal and bearing pressed on the back right and have new pads on the back.

Aligned the front end

edit- reset his Toe also

Installed and adjusted Rock doors.

Completely wired in a set of KC lights and went to lunch and back to Arab for a switch.

Completed the light install and buttoned-up the dash.

And got my KTM out messed up my father-in-laws grass a little bit.

We also had to keep my 16 year old son from killing himself with a go-kart project.... Loud words such as " get out of the road! get out of the road" we're heard throughout the area

He was on the road for his lake house and I was headed out to a birthday dinner by 6-30 , plus we got to play Fetch with Buddy the dog the whole time because he insists on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Daryl and Hog