Where is conventional oil 10W-30 at stores?

pixologics

TJ Enthusiast
Been looking at many auto parts stores and walmart. I couldn't locate even one brand of 10w-30 conventional oil. Tried to look online and few I could see have them but at prices $26 almost above any tip brand synthetic oil $24.
So given the current situation and the way businesses have stopped selling conventional oil at least in store. Do you guys still hunt for it or just use any best synthetic oil available?

D81399CB-5FA0-47DA-9A6B-03B08A7B1DA6.png

Auto parts section normally. ;)

Amazon will always deliver it if for some ungodly reason you cannot find it.

Always useful to buy what is on sale of decent brand, or decent brand alternative.

This is what I am putting in the motor in the next few weeks

T5
It's not there at walmart, autozone, orielly locally. Amazon has become a bit unreliable with shipping on time lately.

• Wow
Reactions: Ephry73
High milage 10-30 conventional oil is what has worked for me,, no leaks,, synthetic caused a rear main seaping leak

Reactions: D M
It's not there at walmart, autozone, orielly locally. Amazon has become a bit unreliable with shipping on time lately.
I just realized you're in CA. Maybe a Pepboys or the like would have it? AutoxZone always carries it. 4.0 motors I have read and learned love whatever is on sale, as long as you change the oil at the right intervals. Oil filters as well, and even more regularly if you offroad a lot. Purolator filters never disappoint.

I just realized you're in CA. Maybe a Pepboys or the like would have it? AutoxZone always carries it. 4.0 motors I have read and learned love whatever is on sale, as long as you change the oil at the right intervals. Oil filters as well, and even more regularly if you offroad a lot. Purolator filters never disappointoo two big autozone here locally

I just realized you're in CA. Maybe a Pepboys or the like would have it? AutoxZone always carries it. 4.0 motors I have read and learned love whatever is on sale, as long as you change the oil at the right intervals. Oil filters as well, and even more regularly if you offroad a lot. Purolator filters never disappoint.
I tried two big autozone and o'reilly locally and walmart. They don't have any 10w-30 conventional oil and also very few options for 10w-30 in selection. It's synthetic all the way.
I am assuming it's market dynamic of what customer are using.

Reactions: Ephry73
I use 5qt Valvoline Conventional 10w30 with 1qt of high mileage conventional 10w30 of any brand(penzoil) No complaints, and it stopped my slight RMS leak completely. Synthetic and synthetic blends arent recommended for our jeeps because they cause leaks. I speak from experience

I tried two big autozone and o'reilly locally and walmart. They don't have any 10w-30 conventional oil and also very few options for 10w-30 in selection. It's synthetic all the way.
I am assuming it's market dynamic of what customer are using.
Depending on where in California you are, you may find an old school shop, or race car oriented shop that sells conventional oil only. Truck depots and the like may also sell it.

Reactions: pixologics
Depending on where in California you are, you may find an old school shop, or race car oriented shop that sells conventional oil only. Truck depots and the like may also sell it.

If you’re in SoCal and you want the Dino oil go to the source, on Wilshire Blvd just off Fairfax.
Thanks but far away from me not going to drive there 😤