Where is the best place to buy a Mopar radiator for a 2002 TJ 4.0?

Yeah, the noise doesn’t bother me… Nothing compared to ford explorers, tahoe’s, f150s, etc. i’ll take the loud noise and turn up the radio in turn for good performance. I think I am going to replace the water pump with a nice mopar one too while i’m in there, do you think that’s worth it? I want to do it all while i’m in there, as my jeep has 105k miles on it, don’t know what the previous owner did with the water pump.

Can't go wrong.

I think that's the idea, it might turn the fan a bit faster when it's really needed and might also let it slide a bit more when it's not needed. Allot of people complain about the noise when they initially install the HD. I think that's because it spins the fan a little faster when it's not needed.
Yeah, the noise doesn’t bother me… Nothing compared to ford explorers, tahoe’s, f150s, etc. i’ll take the loud noise and turn up the radio in turn for good performance. I think I am going to replace the water pump with a nice mopar one too while i’m in there, do you think that’s worth it? I want to do it all while i’m in there, as my jeep has 105k miles on it, don’t know what the previous owner did with the water pump.

I am afraid replacing something that isn’t visually broken, will only open a can of worms if it starts to leak, not work properly, etc.

How hot is too hot for the 4.0 to handle?? i’ve personally seen it hit(via OBD) 230. I’m trying to figure out if I should even drive it until i overhaul the cooling system… but it only runs that hot at highway speeds and sitting in traffic with AC on, if I am going 50 it doesn’t seem to have an issue… until I hit a traffic jam. Any help would be much appreciated!

How hot is too hot for the 4.0 to handle?? i’ve personally seen it hit(via OBD) 230. I’m trying to figure out if I should even drive it until i overhaul the cooling system… but it only runs that hot at highway speeds and sitting in traffic with AC on, if I am going 50 it doesn’t seem to have an issue… until I hit a traffic jam. Any help would be much appreciated!
@mrblaine @Jerry Bransford you guys have anything to say about this?

Reactions: 06_LJ