Where should I get a new CV driveshaft?

Ptm

So I’m in need of a CV driveshaft and I’m ready to buy. I’m looking at Adams and of course Tom Woods. Any ideas of the most cost effective place to buy one of these? Any codes or deals/discounts I should be aware of? Thanks!

Both make very high quality driveshafts but I'd go for one by Tom Wood. Their pre and post-sales support is unsurpassed. I'd also firmly request either use Spicer 5-1310x u-joints instead of their house brand. Personally I'm on my 4th or 5th TW driveshaft over the past 25 years.

I'm with Jerry here! This is my sixth set of shafts from TW. They are knowledgeable, honest, service has always been fantastic, and pricing competitive. As stated, just be sure to ask for the non-greaseable u-joints. The greaseable ones don't get you anything, unless you live in a rust area. Then, you get a tub coated with grease that you put into the joint!

587F7E22-3B34-45CA-B371-5832BD2FB7BC.jpeg
It got here today! Looks awesome. Thanks for the help guys.

I'm with Jerry here! This is my sixth set of shafts from TW. They are knowledgeable, honest, service has always been fantastic, and pricing competitive. As stated, just be sure to ask for the non-greaseable u-joints. The greaseable ones don't get you anything, unless you live in a rust area. Then, you get a tub coated with grease that you put into the joint!

I just had a new 3” - 1350 shaft built by TW - they were out of the non-greasable 1350 spicer joints - and had no idea when they would get them in. So, they built it with greasers, and will send me a set of non’s when they come in.