Where to buy door panel clips?

jodomcfrodo

Antagonist and Dick
Supporting Member
Hi all,
Recently repaired my half door and ended up ruining the stupid clips that hold the panel on. Anyone know where to buy these clips? I tried all the auto parts stores near me and online but found no luck. Hoping to find tan clips, but any other color is fine (I'll just paint them).

Thanks!

dp-3.jpg

Hi all,
Recently repaired my half door and ended up ruining the stupid clips that hold the panel on. Anyone know where to buy these clips? I tried all the auto parts stores near me and online but found no luck. Hoping to find tan clips, but any other color is fine (I'll just paint them).

Thanks!

View attachment 59261
@ Your JEEP Dealership parts dept,or local Autobody shop

Hi all,
Recently repaired my half door and ended up ruining the stupid clips that hold the panel on. [/ATTACH]

Did the same exact thing yesterday to mine. I put put it back together and it seems to be holding ok without it. Ill replace eventually.

Did the same exact thing yesterday to mine. I put put it back together and it seems to be holding ok without it. Ill replace eventually.

I’m in the same boat. I don’t need them technically but it’ll irk me over time.

@ Your JEEP Dealership parts dept,or local Autobody shop

Was hoping to be able to find a part number. There are 1000 of these clips and I’m not sure which ones are the correct ones. I’ll give my Jeep dealer a call though. Didn’t think about that route.

They do have different style of rivets. You would have to find something that looks like it.
If the rivets you have still do the same job as stock rivets I would still use them.Same fucntion different style.

CD9377A4-010D-4E87-92F8-E53B63404C98.png

I’m in the same boat. I don’t need them technically but it’ll irk me over time.

Was hoping to be able to find a part number. There are 1000 of these clips and I’m not sure which ones are the correct ones. I’ll give my Jeep dealer a call though. Didn’t think about that route.
Give them Year Make and Model.

@jodomcfrodo,

Did you ever find a part number for clips for the half-door? I am going through the process of repainting my half-door panels as well and need to replace the originals.

Thanks in advance!

I never found these and just run without them. I haven't noticed a bit. I sorta remember what they look like at this point since its been over a year since I took my door apart. But I know I've never seen them in an autoparts store because they aren't standard dorman clips from what I can tell.

You could just cut the top of the clip off and superglue it to the panel to get the look correct. There is only one clip and the panel bolts on so it doesn't really matter.

Yeah I'm not sure if there is a better way. Half doors are pretty rare I guess so maybe these clips aren't very common. It is only one so I just left it. It is hidden by the dash when the door is closed anyways.

The local ACE hardware stores in my area has many different sizes of these things in the isle that has all the nuts and bolts. They are usually black so you'd have to paint them to make them match.