Where to buy door rod lock clips?

Shandara

TJ Enthusiast
I have had an issue for a while now with a broken retaining clip. Tried the local Napa etcetera and there universal clips are the wrong size. Does anyone know where you can get a decent replacement for a reasonable price instead of the $14-$25 I have seen online for what really is less than $0.25 of plastic. The crown handles I have ordered apparently come with clips but I seen several reviews saying they are not holding up and needed to be snap tied to stay put. I don't have the handles yet so can not personally speak to the quality issue but would prefer to just pull the doors apart once.

I bought a universal pack (Dorman?) from O’Reilly auto and one of the clips was the exact match for my broken one.

Same here for my half doors, except I got them and Advance Auto Parts.

I do not recall what I ended up getting at Lordco or Napa but the universal kit did not have what I was looking for. Unfortunately we don't have O'Reilly's around here. But I'll try to track down a Dorman kit.

I bought something similar on Amazon...I cable tied it together while I waited for the package to arrive. Still haven't installed the clips and it's been a year. Two zip ties will do it.

-Mac