Where to buy oil pressure sensor unit plug?

TonyByrd

Quick question? Does any one know the part number or where to buy the oil pressure sending unit wire and clip? I recently replaced the sending unit itself but broke the clips trying to unplug it. I’ve checked local part stores and they are all 3 wire plugs. Mine only has one.

2005 wrangler TJ 2.4l

Try pigtails.com or Amazon prime/EBay...one of them has just about every connector made for 10.00 ea. I've used them before but can't remember exactly which place.

I'd just go to the dealer. I picked one up on Wednesday and plan to put it in later tonight. Easy as walk in, give them the vin, pay them, and walk out with a genuine mopar sensor, plug, and wire.

Or find a TJ at a wrecking yard here: http://car-part.com

Then you can get the plug you need.
Here in Tucson Arizona there is no such luck with wrecked Jeep's they are picked apart almost same day they come in, also a 19 year old plastic part in the desert is usually in bad condition, I had to replace a few on my 2000 the new ones are nice... I suppose in your neck o the woods that's not an issue, I'll look and see if I can find the site I've used and post it in case anyone wants new.

Reactions: Chris
Or find a TJ at a wrecking yard here: http://car-part.com

Then you can get the plug you need.
Question Chris; I have been chasing the nobus demon for weeks to no avail...traced to PCM but put a new one in and still... I tried to download the FSM from here but can't seem to find it, perhaps I'm not using the search correct ? Need to see where CCB system + & - is getting power from. Thanks any help here would prevent me from digging a hole and burying my Tj ! I've read all the threads on this forum as well as several other's and still can't find the offender .

Question Chris; I have been chasing the nobus demon for weeks to no avail...traced to PCM but put a new one in and still... I tried to download the FSM from here but can't seem to find it, perhaps I'm not using the search correct ? Need to see where CCB system + & - is getting power from. Thanks any help here would prevent me from digging a hole and burying my Tj ! I've read all the threads on this forum as well as several other's and still can't find the offender .

The FSM downloads can be found here:
Jeep Wrangler TJ Factory Service Manuals (FSM) & Technical Documentation

I commend you for trying to diagnose this. I friggin' hate diagnosing electrical issues like this, it sucks big time. I'm hoping you get it figured out.

Reactions: Chris