Where to get a new or rebuilt PCM?

Glad to hear that 1515art. I am approaching 1000 miles on my rebuilt PCM.
Lafittejeep, thank you and I’m very pleased your news is good too. I’m May give Kasey a call tomorrow and see if they can rebuild my old PCM I’ve had second thoughts and while I have a working PCM I’m planning ahead just in case. Today was the first milestone and things are still OK, ran the jeep in my driveway for half an hour, then drove non stop in the hills 30-50mph for thirty miles stopped at a park for an hour to cool it off so I could check it cold and still no shifting issues, drove another 20 miles couple stops in start stop traffic and at the end of the first day I’d say still on the right path. Unless I experience some problem with it I won’t bore anyone with anymore details other than I promise to give a simple things OK at 300 miles and final verdict and report around 500-600 miles, planning to have the miles on within 3 weeks to keep me safe inside the protection of eBay 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Reactions: MuleSknner
Good to see things are working well for 1515Art and lafitteJeep! With Mopar no longer selling PCM's it looks like there may still be some solid recovery choices out there.

Hello,

If anyone is looking for a 2005-2006 Wrangler engine computer and wants to know more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me by private message or by texting at (347) 741-7816.

Reactions: Chris
Orilies auto list 4 different PCM’s for the 2005-2006 year models $450 + $50 core charge, but only one the 6044702ad is listed as in stock. Mine is the R6044703AD, don’t know what the difference is between the 702 and the 703 perhaps has something to do with security features?

The 702 is the part number, they all have the same 703 hardware.

Solution as in lifetime warranty from a reputable company? I'd rather not pay the dealership $1300 for a new one + lifetime warranty, but if that means reliability then I would. Did you send it into a place to have it remanned/re-soldered?

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me! I have these available with a lifetime warranty (347) 741-7816

Yep, so far so good another couple of hundred miles and I’ll be breathing easier, I paid $1K for it a little pricey, but long as it works I’m happy. the rubicon auto transmission is a little more money for some justification, could it be due to a higher PCM program license fee? The main thing I picked this place for was no core required and no core charge, I wanted to wind up with a good spare just in case I’m ever 50 miles into nowhere and the computer takes a dump. I’m picking up a pelican type box to keep it safe and I’ll stash it someplace handy inside the tj.

Yep, so far so good another couple of hundred miles and I’ll be breathing easier, I paid $1K for it a little pricey, but long as it works I’m happy. the rubicon auto transmission is a little more money for some justification, could it be due to a higher PCM program license fee? The main thing I picked this place for was no core required and no core charge, I wanted to wind up with a good spare just in case I’m ever 50 miles into nowhere and the computer takes a dump. I’m picking up a pelican type box to keep it safe and I’ll stash it someplace handy inside the tj.

Honestly, that's about the going price for them I've found, especially if you don't give them a core. I don't blame you for doing this one bit. It's definitely on my list of to-do items for the TJ... picking up a spare PCM.

Reactions: 1515art
Quick update, little over 300 miles on the fs1 PCM and still OK.

Great to know that you are having a positive experience. I represent this company. If anyone else is looking to find a personalized quote for their Jeep Wrangler, please text me your VIN! 347-741-7816 if you'd like to know more information on pricing and what is included in the plug & play package!!

Hey Chris, last time we spoke our listed price was 999.99, it recently went down to 824.99 P&P

Oh wow... that's a great price!

Do you guys have a website / business name? After I get my lift sorted out and my supercharger, the PCM spare is next on my list!

Great to know that you are having a positive experience. I represent this company. If anyone else is looking to find a personalized quote for their Jeep Wrangler, please text me your VIN! 347-741-7816 if you'd like to know more information on pricing and what is included in the plug & play package!!
Wrangler6035, Good to have someone here responsive to members questions and concerns from your company as many of us are looking for solutions to this pcm thing. long term positive relationships are the best answer in my book, so this is helpful.

The pcm you sent me looked well serviced, I’m sure many here are curious as to how you go about renewing them for us (not asking for any trade secrets)?Thanks

Reactions: Chris
I went with Flagship One as well for the same reasons as 1515art, as my PCM will get me home if needed. 1998 Sahara manual trans... mine cost $187.99. Although they seem to be having trouble getting a "good" one out the door. Been waiting almost 2 weeks to have it sent out. So far the customer support (except one out of 5) have been very professional. My only concern now is how the delay will affect my 30 day options.

Last edited: