Colorado Where would you take your rig to get it worked on in the Denver area?

CopperCosmo

Ok, I'm ashamed to admit I'm giving up and having a shop fix a few leaks on my jeep. I have just been to busy to find the time to get after it, I did buy a few gaskets, but that's as far as I've gotten. So I'm giving up and having a shop do it. Anyway if you took your jeep in, what shop would you go to in the Denver, Co area? Thanks

IMG_0396.jpg

Colorado4x4.org isn’t a super active board anymore, but you should be able to get some good recommendations there. Dusty Dog Garage (near 52nd and Ward) is a great shop as well. They’ve helped me out a bunch.

Reactions: CopperCosmo
Ok, I'm ashamed to admit I'm giving up and having a shop fix a few leaks on my jeep. I have just been to busy to find the time to get after it, I did buy a few gaskets, but that's as far as I've gotten. So I'm giving up and having a shop do it. Anyway if you took your jeep in, what shop would you go to in the Denver, Co area? Thanks

View attachment 71348
What’s leaking?

The transmission pan and piñon seal which I could do if I had the time, however the one I really want a garage to do is the seals on my ARB front locker.

The transmission pan and piñon seal which I could do if I had the time, however the one I really want a garage to do is the seals on my ARB front locker.

Edge Automotive in Englewood does pretty good work and at a reasonable rate ($85 IIRC), they also have experience with lockers as they do a ton of regears a month.

http://www.theedgeautomotive.com/