Which adjustable control arms?

Bushfamily5

Finally purchasing the OME 2" springs and the 5000x shocks for my 2004 LJ. I have an adjustable front trackbar and a bracket for the rear (Jeep currently has a 3" no name lift) I want to replace the stock trailing arms with adj ones. Do I need to spend the $1,300 on the Currie arms? Any other quality arms that don't cost so much?

Thanks

Finally purchasing the OME 2" springs and the 5000x shocks for my 2004 LJ. I have an adjustable front trackbar and a bracket for the rear (Jeep currently has a 3" no name lift) I want to replace the stock trailing arms with adj ones. Do I need to spend the $1,300 on the Currie arms? Any other quality arms that don't cost so much?

Thanks
Core 4x4 has a range of budget amrs. That said, buy once, cry once. If you want to wheel it, and want it to last, save up and buy the right stuff. Savvy, Currie, or MetalCloak seem to be the go to's. Core also offers a Johnny Joint arm in the Tier 4 level. I have their track bars and they are good. I also have Savvy DA control arms.

Core makes some nice budget arms.

If you want to buy the top tier shit and never buy again, buy a set of Savvy arms. Your bank account will hate you, but your Jeep will love you ;)

Reactions: voodooridr
I’m eyeing the ranchos that rockauto has. Them or the core4x4 tier2.
I have a buddy with Core T2 arms. That's how I found them picked up the track bars. I went with Savvy only because Core has no double adjustable option.

If you can at least spring for double adjustable uppers. Makes the fine adjustments much easier.

Over the years I've tried different control arms with different joints; Rough Country, RockKrawler (2 different styles), etc. I came back to Johnny Joints and my own arms. If I were to do it all over again, I would just spend the money once and get a set of Savvy or Currie arms. If you plan to keep your Jeep for a long time and wheel it, do it once and move on to the next upgrade.

Reactions: BuildBreakRepeat

Thanks
Why do you think you need adjustable arms? Throw on a set of new (cheap) oem arms and then decide.

Because it sucks to set up single adjustable, once they are set it does not matter until you modify again.

Also, double adjustable are super easy to install. Adjust to line up the mounts, bolt in place, adjust to desired length. Done.

I know that's a once and done thing usually, but it's worth a few bucks IMO.

Code Didn't work for me.
From their email,

"Thanksgiving Sale-bration Week Long Event

🦃🔥 10% Off and Free Shipping Storewide is Back! 🔥🦃

All Week Long! just use the Online Only code wearethankful to get 10% Off and Free Shipping Storewide!

But that's not all...

🤩Every Day we will choose one order to win the Gift Certificate of the Day! 💰$1000's of dollars will be given away! Every day could be a different amount and a new winner! [Learn More]

Friends in the military, veterans and first responders can use the code USAhero instead of the above code to save 15% storewide (we will verify status at time of processing).

Here's the small print: 10% Off is for Retail Customers Only, Free Shipping is for the Contiguous 48 US States Only. Minimum order is $100 to qualify for giveaway."