Which adjustable front track bar?

derekmac

TJ Addict
I'm planning on finally getting an adjustable front track bar, and I'm looking for thoughts on which to get. I have 3" of lift in the front.

These are what I'm looking at as they are in my price range (around $180 Canadian).

Rock Krawler RK05194
Rubicon Express RE1600
Rough Country 7572

Rough country track bar, don’t trust their brand too much anymore other than that, its not anything flashy but it’s very solid and joints seem good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One thing I like about theirs is that they use a Moog Problem Solver TRE which is cheap and easy to find.

Reactions: Nicholas
I recently went with a MetalCloak track bar with my OME HD lift. No issues so far.

MVIMG_20180719_204102.jpg

Reactions: derekmac
Ok, I think I'll go with the JKS. It's more than I want to spend, but as they say, buy once cry once, lol.

A while back, due to user error, my JKS trackbar had its retainer spring pop out of the johnny joint. I purchased replacement parts but could not figure out how to press the spring back in. There are no good tools for this and I cannot find a local shop with a press, other than a Currie tool which costs $100.

So I purchased a used Currie trackbar and now have the JKS sitting around. If you are interested in used for maybe 4 months, and can press the spring back in, you can save a couple bucks. If interested I can send you pics.

Reactions: derekmac
A while back, due to user error, my JKS trackbar had its retainer spring pop out of the johnny joint. I purchased replacement parts but could not figure out how to press the spring back in. There are no good tools for this and I cannot find a local shop with a press, other than a Currie tool which costs $100.

So I purchased a used Currie trackbar and now have the JKS sitting around. If you are interested in used for maybe 4 months, and can press the spring back in, you can save a couple bucks. If interested I can send you pics.
How much $?