Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Which BBQ should I buy?

HDRider

TJ Enthusiast
Buying a new propane bbq this weekend. I have been out of the game for a while now.

Go $249 home depot special?

Or spend $5-$600 on a weber?

I have made the mistake of letting them sit out uncovered in the past and that seems to really speed up the decaying process so I will buy a cover and probably keep in my garage.

Consider Weber pellet

Reactions: cliffish and P man

Rooscooter

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
I've got a Grilla (original upright) pellet smoker... the upright one which is fantastic. That led to me getting a Grilla Primate which is a gas grill with interchangeable grates and flat top.

Love them both.

1658000532391.png

1658000583603.png

1658000621597.png

Not photos of mine. I had the Primate built into an island.

Reactions: P man
OP
P

P man

Keister Bunny
Supporting Member
I appreciate all the input I learned alot. I ended up choosing a weber spirit series from Lowes. My wife and I really like the blackstone and will probably add that to our collection when the account builds back up.

The weber was packed really well and went together with ease. The instructions are very clear and you can't really screw it up.

We did burgers tonight and they were top notch.

20220716_174521.jpg

steelhd

TJ Addict
not gas, but the weber can both grill and smoke a brisket or butt !
I use a Weber kettle and they are great grills but are only passable, fiddley, smokers. I have used it for both but they are nowhere near as good as something made for the task of smoking meats.

tr21triton

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I use a Weber kettle and they are great grills but are only passable, fiddley, smokers. I have used it for both but they are nowhere near as good as something made for the task of smoking meats.

i soak my wood chips and use the snake method to arrange my charcoal and mine works great for smoking !

cliffish

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
@cliffish was considering one of those Costco rigs.

I can't see ever going back to propane, BGE and MAK user, other than our portable camp grill but if that's what you want then I believe you get what you pay for.

Yea, still have not pulled the trigger, looking into the masterbuilt gravity feed. If i go pellet it will be a weber smokefire or rectec. I will always keep a cheap gasser around for quick cooks as long as it has the ability to hook up to the house natural gas. I would not go high end on a gasser as it it is outside uncovered all the time in the rain and snow. Every time I cover a grill the earwig bugs invade and it skives me out to cook on it....yeah I am a bug-o-fobe.

Reactions: Apparition

cliffish

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
I have had all sorts of gas grills. For a gas grill I have found nothing better than a weber. You can find them everywhere, great warranty and customer service as well as easy to find replacement parts.

My current inventory is 4 Webers, a UDS, a 36" Blackstone griddle, 22" Blackstone griddle and a pellet grill. The Webers consist of a 6 burner Summit, 4 burner Summit, Baby Q 2000 and a 22" Kettle. The 22" Blackstone and Baby Q are in the RV. The rest are on the deck and patio.

Wifey says I have a problem.

your on the wrong forum, join smokingmeatforums.com and you will fit right in. I now have an MES smoker, weber kettle, 2 griddles and a wood fired pizza oven.

love the Blackstone griddle and smokers
Tuna1.jpg

chicken fatte4.jpg

15.jpg