Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Which code reader should I buy?

bucky

TJ Enthusiast
I have an Innova 5310 and am very happy with it. I went with the Innova because they have good support if needed. Some older vehicles may need an adaptor for the plug.

B00E7F1C-73A8-4BBD-9AFC-E3968C47E82E.jpeg

sanships

I have an Innova 5310 and am very happy with it. I went with the Innova because they have good support if needed. Some older vehicles may need an adaptor for the plug.

View attachment 302539
Does anyone know what reader will clear the CEL for code p0700. I am located in philippines and local jeep dealers only services jk and jl units since tj's were not officially imported here. Dealer says they are looking for the old style scanner that can activate the rebuilt solenoid valve body that was installed recently. The old one they were using broke and are looking for another scanner. Thanks for the help.

sanships

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Does anyone know what reader will clear the CEL for code p0700. I am located in philippines and local jeep dealers only services jk and jl units since tj's were not officially imported here. Dealer says they are looking for the old style scanner that can activate the rebuilt solenoid valve body that was installed recently. The old one they were using broke and are looking for another scanner. Thanks for the help.

sanships
Any OBDII scanner will clear it.

Lou

Don’t drink the koolaid
Supporting Member

sanships
They should be able to use the “drb 3 emulator” function of witech1.

VanLeighton

Are diagnostics supposed to pop up on the odometer on a 2006 TJ? I've had no success......
I do't need to monitor engine parameters on an ongoing basis.....just want to know why the engine light came on.
Thanks......