Which Jeep would you buy?

Looking for a late model CJ7. Want to do another ground up with more chrome than paint and enough KC lights to cause retina damage. Maybe not this much chrome, but close.

1611244747950.png

Shout out to Janelle Swailes and her jeep.

Reactions: Sea Cot
x2 if I had more money I'd be begging to take the J-6 off his hands.
What is up with that? It isn't even close to being presentable, pieces are scattered all over the driveway and I've had 3 offers to buy it after it is finished, just name a price.

Reactions: JMT
What is up with that? It isn't even close to being presentable, pieces are scattered all over the driveway and I've had 3 offers to buy it after it is finished, just name a price.
In my case, I don't need to see the finished product to know how something built by you will turn out. I'm sure others feel the same way.

Keep up the good work.

I've had a CJ, XJ, MJ, and JK. None of them even remotely compare to the Tjs and LJs I've had. I'll take the later any day over any other Jeep platform!

I've had a CJ, XJ, MJ, and JK. None of them even remotely compare to the Tjs and LJs I've had. I'll take the later any day over any other Jeep platform!
X2 all the way. TJ or LJ and I wouldn’t even look back. It’s a no-brainer. If I could have it worked on and all my shit fixed by @mrblaine, I’d be doubly the better for it, and very pleased. One day...

Reactions: Irun
If you had the chance to buy another Jeep, which one would you buy?

My choice would be a DJ. I don't know what it is but there is something about those old mail trucks that I like.
I hate to show my ignorance, but what is a DJ? (Pictures please). I’m fairly new to the Jeep thing.

This probably doesn't count but I would like another 1957 Willys wagon, the one I had many many many years ago was a fun vehicle.
One of my friends in school had a jeepster I loved that a lot and have always wanted one.

8D8F507C-65DB-4158-AABF-BC91E2FD5067.jpeg

D9FF17DD-5B0E-47B0-8A77-6A3B7489B036.jpeg

Reactions: Sea Cot and DuncLJ
This probably doesn't count but I would like another 1957 Willys wagon, the one I had many many many years ago was a fun vehicle.

View attachment 222175
I've always wanted a Willys pickup, a high school bud had one and I thought it was the neatest thing ever. I'd prefer a zero tech car like that by all means - BUT - the TJ's coil springs are mo' bettah, and I'm not getting any younger. When we test drove the TJ, my wife immediately commented on how smooth it rode compared to a friend's "a number of years ago" YJ.

I think about this constantly. I LOVE my TJ. I've already got my 5 year plan for it. This is after buying it in May 2020, lifting and overhauling it in the fall of 2020. I know my next few steps. If cash flow was not an issue. I'd look for a stock LJ for a hard core build. I'd also love a CJ7 and FJ. There is an FJ that I've seen parked for awhile. I may take a shot to see if I can save it this spring.

Reactions: Alex01