Which SYE Kit to buy (Adam's Driveshaft)

Thumper4fun

TJ Enthusiast
I'm getting ready to purchase an SYE kit and driveshaft from Adam's Driveshaft and they have 3 kits all priced differently. I don't mind spending extra when the need dictates but conversely I don't like to overpay when it's not necessary. I've read the reviews and ratings and all 3 kits have high rankings and good feedback. I know the difference in price is only $60 between high and low but I would still like to get recommendations and/or real world feedback/opinions on which kit to purchase for my 2000 TJ Sport with a 4" RC lift. Currently I'm leaning towards the AA kit at the bottom. I copied the descriptions below straight from Adam's website.

Rough Trail SYE & Rock Crawler 1310 CV Driveshaft $429

TaraFlex SYE & Custom made Adams Driveshaft Rock Crawler 1310 CV Driveshaft with Greaseable U-joints $449

Advance Adapters & Custom made Adams Driveshaft Solid U-joint Rock Crawler 1310 CV Driveshaft $489

I'm getting ready to purchase an SYE kit and driveshaft from Adam's Driveshaft and they have 3 kits all priced differently. I don't mind spending extra when the need dictates but conversely I don't like to overpay when it's not necessary. I've read the reviews and ratings and all 3 kits have high rankings and good feedback. I know the difference in price is only $60 between high and low but I would still like to get recommendations and/or real world feedback/opinions on which kit to purchase for my 2000 TJ Sport with a 4" RC lift. Currently I'm leaning towards the AA kit at the bottom. I copied the descriptions below straight from Adam's website.

Rough Trail SYE & Rock Crawler 1310 CV Driveshaft $429

TaraFlex SYE & Custom made Adams Driveshaft Rock Crawler 1310 CV Driveshaft with Greaseable U-joints $449

Advance Adapters & Custom made Adams Driveshaft Solid U-joint Rock Crawler 1310 CV Driveshaft $489
I’m in the same boat right now, but with a TT. I think I’m going to go with the Teraflex extreme short or JB SS.
For your purposes I’d say the Rough Trail would work fine.

Reactions: J R
I have front and rear shafts from Adams and when it came down to picking which SYE kit to run they recommended Rough trail so that is what I went with. Granted I’m in a LJ but being since you said no TT in the future, i thought I would chime in. So far I have zero complaints.