Whistlin Diesel tries to destroy his Hilux on Hells Revenge

I love his vids, and that one was probably the most entertaining ever.I'm actually genuinely impressed at the beating that Yota is taking.

It was hilarious watching it climb obstacles that most people wouldn't attempt unless they've spent 10s of thousands of dollars on a dedicated rig.

I love his vids, and that one was probably the most entertaining ever.I'm actually genuinely impressed at the beating that Yota is taking.

It was hilarious watching it climb obstacles that most people wouldn't attempt unless they've spent 10s of thousands of dollars on a dedicated rig.
I've sat at the top of Hell's gate contemplating life decisions before eventually sacking up and doing it and realizing it was no big deal. It was fun seeing him NFG do the same obstacle.

Or when you’ve spent that kind of money and look in your rear view mirror and an 18 yo kid with a “I don’t give a crap attitude” in an XJ with Lincoln lockers is about to pass you!

I can attest to the toughness of Toyota P/U’s. I’ve had 5 of them. The ‘93 4x, was the only one that failed me
because it burst an oil line so I got it towed 10 miles to home.
The ‘73 FJ-40 that I owned for 34 years, failed me once when the clutch disc separated from the spline collar.
And a Good Samaritan towed me a 1/2 mile to my house.

Reactions: Rick Flair
I've watched a few of his videos but this set has been the best. I had an old Toyota 4x4 pickup in Colorado. It was beat to crap but still ran up and down the mountains without fail. I would consider building one but I always found the seating position to be uncomfortable.