White Glove (Coronavirus) Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
With this whole Coronavirus situation going on, it's very obvious that we're going to run into some really great deals at some point (TJ related or not).

If you find any fantastic deals (no matter what site they are on), post them up here in this thread (y)

Reactions: mynamesrickgrimes
I suspect we're about to see some of the best deals we've ever seen before, that's for sure.

@Starrs showed me one earlier. Chevy is offering 0% APR and 120 days of no payment on new 2019 and 2020 model Chevys.
Maybe a new Colorado or Silverado in the cards for me....

Reactions: Chris
ZR2 would be pretty nice to grab right now.
Oh it’s definitely on the back of my mind.....just gotta wait for things to get back to normal so I’d actually have places to drive it to

Reactions: Chris
I've been looking into CPO 4Runners to replace my Frontier, but with many dealerships choking on stock and some closing up short-term, there might be some pretty good deals on new vehicles soon.

With this whole Coronavirus situation going on, it's very obvious that we're going to run into some really great deals at some point (TJ related or not).

If you find any fantastic deals (no matter what site they are on), post them up here in this thread (y)
Gas is under $2 a gallon for the first time in forever. For those of us still required to commute to work, not a bad deal.

I'm not as concerned with finding deals as I am ensuring that we don't loose any of our smaller vendors that still support TJ's. Hopefully if any of them are struggling they will let the community know.

I'm not as concerned with finding deals as I am ensuring that we don't loose any of our smaller vendors that still support TJ's. Hopefully if any of them are struggling they will let the community know.

And many of those smaller venders are having deals, hence the point of this thread.

Reactions: Hog
I’m a little disappointed I have many items in my Amazon cart so I get notifications of price drops. Plus I use camel^3. Last week they started dropping and then suddenly everything went back up and I’ve seen no movement since.

I’m a little disappointed I have many items in my Amazon cart so I get notifications of price drops. Plus I use camel^3. Last week they started dropping and then suddenly everything went back up and I’ve seen no movement since.

A lot of stuff (especially necessities) have been going up, not down. I've noticed this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.