White Glove (Coronavirus) Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is amazon even shipping right now?

Yes, they are. They just changed it so that the only thing they'll ship directly from their warehouses (via Prime) is essential goods. Anything not related to that (i.e. car stuff) has to be shipped by the sellers themselves.

I had electric connectors delivered a day early in rural PA on Friday. I just ordered a locking mailbox for my work and is being fulfilled by Amazon...although they say a Friday delivery so that is 4 days via prime.

Reactions: Chris
Looks like new Jeeps are on sale. I've got too much money in my LJ to start over. lol
Join the family today with Friends & Family Pricing For All with $3287 Below MSRP on the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara with V6 eTorque engine.​
Disclaimer: Friends and Family pricing discount based on an FCA US Sales Survey of variance between average MSRP and average Friends and Family per trim level, before advertised incentives are applied. Discount may vary based on option package and features, financing terms, availability and other factors. Dealer determines vehicle price. Customer responsible for $75 administration fee. Offer excludes non-factory option, and service contracts. Certain residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery from dealer inventory by 3/31/20.​

Reactions: skrelnik and Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.